bitchy love

Hayley's pov

"Right. I'll say this for the last time. Fuck off losers!"

Honestly. Could people get any more clueless? The only reason I let Tey and Mey hang out with me was because, well, a girl needed her minion's right?

Anyway, where the hell was Ethan? I needed to talk to him ASAP. I was late for class already, and Miss Hardwork was not the nicest teachers.

"Yo, Ethan, you joining the team?" someone shouted. Even though there was no need to.

"Not sure man."

"Ethan! I need to speak to you" I said, before the other guy said something

"Hey" Ethan said, smiling

God he was gorgeous

"Look, about yesterday. I don't want you to go around telling everyone that you saw me cry, or tbh I'll deny it and say that you tried to rape me."

Ethan's face turned stoic immediately, but he still looked gorgeous.

"I bet you've done that before then" he said, in a pretty bitchy way.

"And don't worry, I won't tell anyone because "tbh" I don't give a shit about you."

And then he walked off, like a snotty little bitch.

God he was sexy.

Grrr, what is wrong with me??!!!

* *

Sasha's pov

"Miss Hades -

"It's Hayley, actually. Hades's my last name." Hayley said, in a good girl tune.

"Well, you're late!" Miss Hackingburg said. Or miss hardwork as we called her.

"Noooo shit Sherlock!"

Honestly, hagley is such an actual bitch.

"Please do not use that sort of language. Um, we shall continue with the class now." Hardwork said, rather sheepishly.

This was sooooo actually unfair. If I said that, she would have been eating my head off all ready, but when Hayley says it, it's ok.

"Hayley, you are first. Demonstrate to the class what you would do if that rag doll was a female human and it insulted not only you, but your mum." Miss said.

"Simple!" bitch from hell (aka bfh) said.

"I'll just say. . . "Ew, have you actually seen yourself? You're ugly as fuck. Go get a boyfriend. Oh wait, you can't, 'cos you're a fat little piece of shit with no boobs. Honestly, when you get some brains and grow some tits, then you can talk to me. Until then, Just Ew!"

Everyone was quiet.

I think they just remembered why NO one messed with Hayley. She can make you feel lower than a worm. Omg. Can I say bitch?

I used this minute if distraction to look at Ethan.

I had dressed my ABSOLUTE best, and he hadn't even looked at me. He was too busy staring at Hayley. Although sometimes I swear, he actually looked at her like she was a frog. Which she so was.

Come to think of it. It was a bit weird that BFC came in like 1 minute after him. Honestly, I think she was following him like a puppy, until he told her to eff off. God. Some girls were just soooo desperate.

"Yes. Um very good but you need to get rid of the bad language, ladies NEVER speak like that" The teacher said, after what seemed to be forever.

"Mr Ethan, please would you tell us what you would do."

"well, I'll beat 'em up." Ethan said, with a shrug.

I basically heard every girl sigh.

When he shrugged, his shirt went up, and god! He was Absolutely ripped.

"Ew." An irritating voice said from behind me. Hayley.

"I soo don't do violence, its rank." She said.

"uh-huh." Two other people said. Her minions. Tey and Mey, the stupidest names on the planet.

"Fine then, I'll just stick them with Hayley. That's punishment enough, if you ask me. Oh wait, lemme guess Hayley, "you sooo don't do that?" Ethan said, mimicking Hayley's voice badly.

Everyone laughed. Hayley didn't even flinch, she just smiled and said.

"No, I just don't do you."

"Uh-huh!" her minions echoed

Everyone rolled their eyes at Tey and Mey

The bell went.

As we were going out, I thought I saw Hayley smiling flirtily at Ethan, who seemed to be returning the favour.

Before I double check, some guy pushed me out.

Fucking freaks n this school

Grr

Yay! If you like it, please do say. Thanks for reading by the way.  <3 (3 (L)

BTW READ THIS;

JOKE FOR THE DAY.

What do you call a crying dog?

A chi WAWA

Hahaha 