i just sighed nervously and brushed his cheek with my thumb. "sehun, i-it's okay...you just have to try again and make things better for yourself, it isn't so bad..." i tried to comfort him. i knew he felt sad and mad at himself deep inside.

"we can still meet each other, right?" i smiled. "i will continue to support you and your studies! it's nothing to be ashamed of, sehun." i tried to make him feel better. "smile, sehun. im here for you." i poked his cheeks and raised my eyebrows.

"come on, show me you can do it." he smiled idiotically and made me laugh with his expression. "good job." i mocked his look and he snorted.

"im sorry for being a stupid boyfriend, yixing." he said. "next year's not gonna be the same without you as my seatmate..." he pouted.

"that's good because i will not be your distraction in school anymore." i teased and he jokingly sulked. "i love my stupid boyfriend and im not ashamed of him because he makes me as who i am right now, a happy guy." i patted his chest.

"so cheer up!" i hyped him up like an idiot. finally, i got to see his real smile and laugh that could cure depression.

"hey, sehun!" kai greeted. sehun greeted him back. "oh, i see you getting close with yixing again. i see you~" kai smirked.

"thanks for your advice, kai." sehun said.

"i knew it will work! i see those couple rings have returned~" kai cooed.

"shut up, go back to kyungsoo hyung." sehun said and kai just winked at sehun playfully. "thank you for motivating me, yixing...i really appreciate you." sehun hugged me.

"you called me yixing?" i raised a brow, waiting for him to correct himself.

"baby boy." sehun smirked.

-

when the others weren't around, i checked my results quietly in the hallways. it was better to check it without people pushing each other. i got the top five highest ranking out of all the 300 students in this Exo High School. i couldn't believe what i just saw...all my grades were perfectly straight A's.

i gasped in awe of my results. i didn't even expect it to be like this, i thought i'd at least fail one subject. but that was not just it...i also got my own scholarship like suho. but not in the same country as him.

"what? what are you so excited about?" tao peeked out of his classroom just to find me looking through the results. "i can actually hear your loud squealing from here."

"tao!" i shouted. "i got my own scholarship!" i said excitedly. "im so happy, oh my god..."

"wow, really?! that's amazing, yixing!" tao applauded. "im so envious of you!"

"i don't believe it either..." i mumbled.

"so, where are you going to have your scholarship?" tao asked.

"it may sound absurd, but it's where we were born...in china." i squealed. "i can finally meet my grandparents and eat my grandmother's cooking! i will not be homesick anymore!" i said happily.

"you have got to be kidding me!" tao gasped. "i miss being in china!"

"i miss my country too, tao." i sighed. i got mixed feelings about this, something held me back.

what about sehun?

-

"annyeonghaseyo." i bowed politely to the principal. "im here to ask you about something."

"annyeong, zhang yixing." he sipped his drink and smiled. "have a sit." he said and i sat across from him. "feel free to ask anything." he clasped his hands together.