Home sweet home?

You have been in the hospital for weeks now and today they are letting you go home. You would be safe there now your father was In jail where he couldn't hurt you or your friends anymore .. you got out of the wheel chair and in yo the car your mom smiled at you and helped you get buckled up the drove you home .. you friend can over but only for a little you mother wanted you to rest. She helped you to your room after everyone left.  your little brother wanted you to play with them but your mom made him leave you alone .. it was a little worm so you asked your mother to open the window .. she did the helped you in bed gave you a kiss on the head then left..

You sighed and laid down .. You were really bored.. soon there was a knock at the windows you looked over

" Mysterion? Is that you "

He peeked inside " yes it's me "

You smile" sorry I haven't been home lately I was in the hospital "

He came in and sat on the bed next to you " someone really beat you up huh? Sorry I wasn't there to save you from that"

" it's okay.. my friend saved me .. b-but I don't want to talk about it.. "

" you seem really upset what's going on "

You look away from him " yesterday at the hospital a social worker came and talked to mom.. I think they are going to take me away .. "

" why would they do that (y/n) she's your monster she didn't hurt you .. right?"

" no she the best .. but.. she's not really my mom "

" she's not?"

" no.. she was my teacher back in ( home town ). She found out what dad was doing and she helped me get away.. but I'm sure they will take me away from her and South Park "
You look back at Mysterion " I don't know where I'll go.. but I won't get to see Stan. Kyel or even Cartman.. I mean I hate him but I'll still miss him .. but I'll miss Kenny the most..

" oh"

" I'll miss you too Mysterion.. "

" are you sure they are going to take you away "

" pretty sure I mean mom kidnaped me to them.. she didn't she saved me that's what she did but they don't care "

" I'm sorry .. maybe they will let you stay "

You hear The a door open from downstairs and voices .. you try to get up but with a broken lag it's hurt.. so Mysterion helps you .. you both walk over to your door and peek out..

A man and woman in a suit are talking to your mom

Man" ma'am you can't keep her.. she not yours we will be talking her ..""

Mom" no you can't .. we are her family.. "

Woman "ma'am your lucky we don't take your son as well "

Man. We will be back tomorrow night make sure she is ready "

Your eyes widen then tear up .. Mysterion helped you back to your bed

" t-they r-really are g-going to take me away "

Mysterion " I-I'm so sorry "

"W-what am I going to do Mysterion I don't want to go "

he put his arms round you  and pulled you close " i.. I don't know  I'm sorry .. " you slowly calm down Mysterion holds you close .. you hear his heart beat it was familiar it helped you. Soon you Heard footsteps then Mysterion got up you looked at him

" I better go someone is coming " he went out the window

Your mom knocked on the your door "s-sweetie can I come in "

" yes come in "

She came in and walked over to your bed and sat down " sweetie I..  I don't know how to say this.. but "

" there going to take me away aren't they?"

Your mom looked you in there eyes you could tell she had been crying .. " I'm so sorry but I'll do ever thing I can to get you back I promise.. "

You look at her " n-no if you do they could take (b/n) from you and I don't want that "

" but you. Your my daughter now too.. I love you "

You hug her "I love you too mom.."

You two spent the night hold on to each other you cried a lot ... but there was nothin you could do.. you both fall a sleep aren 2 in the morning.. tomorrow  was going to  be a Hurd one ..

Sorry this one is short next we'll be longer I promise.. :)