-20-

"Ollie, hey."

"Morning, Domi. My dad is in the ICU."

"God, Ollie... Do you want me to come visit you?"

"No, no. I'm good. I've been through worse."

"Please don't lie to me, Ollie."

"Thank you, Domi. You made the past few weeks amazing for me. I never had a friend or a person to confide to. You changed all that. You are just perfect in so many ways. I'm sorry for being a bother. I know that you're getting tired of dealing with me and I don't want to drag you down with me. Starting tomorrow, I'll stop calling. I wish that I could've met you personally and spend lots of time with you, but if I did, doing what I'm about to do would make things a ton harder."

"Ollie, stop talking."

"I wish you the very best. I wish you a bright future and a very happy family. Do your best in whatever you want to do, even if everyone around you doesn't agree with you. Treasure yourself more, Domi... You need to learn how to love yourself. Always smile, love."

"Stop talking, Ollie. I mean it. What the fu-"

"You have a long life ahead of you, but I'm afraid that mine would have end here. Goodbye, Dominic."

"OLLIE! OLIVIA, DON'T DO ANYTHING THAT WOULD HURT YOU! IT WOULD HURT ME SO MUCH TO SEE YOU-"

The line ended and the call was cut. Dominic fell onto the floor, his head buried in his hands as fear coursed through him. He could only wish that Olivia was safe and unharmed. He was fine with losing contact with her... at least he prefers it to losing her entirely.