"I said my name is Kimkio sekki!" she said barely above a whisper  

"oh god why! why the sekki clan!" I shouted I must have scared her because she jumped at my loud tone.

"huh? why so suprised I do have their snow white hair and skin tone to go with that." she said

"yes I noticed that." I stated

"huh so wait how do you have the sharingun if your not an uchiha?" itachi chirped in.

"well I was getting to that." she said

Kimkio POV

"oh god why. The sekki clan." Tobi's tone of voice scared me.

"huh? why so suprised I do have their snow white hair and skin tone to go with that." I said

"yes I noticed that." he said

"huh so wait how do you have the sharingun if your not an uchiha?" itachi chirped in.

"well I was getting to that." I said damn you itachi why did you have to ask that.

"I dont know why I have the sharingun. I have had it since I learned of miku' s mother death." 

"itachi you know something your not telling." I whispered to him

"ah yes I see your right. Well ar it's kinda hard to started off so I guess I'll just ask if you know anyone named Miku." he said my eyes got wide

"Miku? Yes I know almost everything about her we're practically sisters." i scream excitedly

"Well I'm her father." the grin I had on my face instantly vanished and it turn into a hateful frown.

I could feel my blood boiling and all in one second 'it' came out and swirled around me. Most of 'its' chakra went to my back where it formed 2 Wing Like things. My eyes glowed a piercing dark shade of purple with my sharnigun active.

"You...you do you even know what YOU put Miku threw. Everyone hated her because she was a uchiha. The only ones that didn't look at her in disgust we me and Ms. Hisato, her mother but after she died all Miku had was me! She search for you every where but never found you. How could you. You told Hisato you were comeing back. You stupid uchihas. All you ever care about is you clan pride. " I cracked when i said "how could you" I finally let that all out. It felt good to let it out. 'Its' chakra rescinded.

I ran out the door and down the hall way. I opened a random door and went an lay in the bed only to find someone already in it.

"What the hell are you do in my room you little brat, yeah." hot head said

"ummm well right now I'm lay on your bed. He he he" i said  

Itachi POV

"What the hell are you do in my room you little brat, yeah." deidara said

Well I found her.That was easier than I thought it would be.

I ran down the hall and into deidaras room

"Kimkio get out of his room." i said

"why I like it here it's fun." she said with a bang

"ugh well leader-sama wasn't done talking to you." I told her

"well I have nothing more to say to him." she said coldly

"Damn. girl you tell him,uh" deidara said

"hell ya I will!" she screamed we all laughed when Tobi came running in and grabbed some of deidara's clay and blow it up in his face.

Kimkios POV

"Tobi I'm gonna freakin ripe you head off,yeah!" deidara screamed

"Tobi is sorry Tobi is a good boy please don't ripe tobi's head off." he screamed and hide behind me

"wait so why does he ac-" I was cut off by tobi's hand on my mouth followed by him dragging me out of deidara room and into another.

It was simple room nothing to wow you like deidara's room. He sat me down on the bed then sat across from me on the floor.

"What did you do that for and where are we?" I asked he was sit on the bed not finding the floor to comfy. I thought to myself

"I did it because no one knows who I really am they think I'm Tobi-" he said

"Who are you really?" I said he took his mask off and placed It on the bed. I blush a when I saw his face, his sexy hot perfectly made face.

"Madara uchiha." he said as brought his face closer to mine our lips we only inches apart. 'Holy shit.' I thought. My face turned a bright shade of red. i turn away from him, hoping he wouldn't ever do that again. I nearly had a heart attack and died.

"ahhh you mean the Madara uchiha the most heartless guy in history. Wtf if your so heartless why did you hug me? Man some people get their facts mixed up or what?" I said point a finger at him and acted as if I were scared more suprised than scared.

"Haha well if you actually knew me I wasn't a that bad of guy. They just had to make me into one." he said calmly he turned his faces away trying to hide his anger.

"ah so your a good guy? Ugh this soooo confusing." I said falling back onto his bed stared up at the ceiling. My eyes felt so heavy all of a sudden and a yawn escaped my lips.

"Are you tired?" madara lay down next to me.

"No." I lied

"Silly girl you can't fool me." he laugh

"haha ya well It was kinda obvious after I yawned." We both laughed

It was silent after that. I just stared at the ceiling trying to figure out how the hell I got here. Why was I here? Why did I run away? Miku needs me damn it. What was the point of running away from my problems? Oh kami please let Miku be alright.

I felt a few tears escape. No I need to clam down. I need to figure out how to help Miku. I need to...I need to damn it! I need to stop crying before I can do any of those other things!

Madara POV

I saw Kimkio start to cry. What was she thinking about. Why was she crying. I didn't like to seeing her cry. I wanted to make her stop crying.

I wanted to tell her straight out to stop crying there's nothing to cry about but I knew that wasn't my place. I didn't know a thing about her past, why she was here, or what happen to her.

"Why are you crying?" I whispered in her ear softly wrapping my arms around her. I noticed she was trembling now.

"B-because I...I don't know what I'm doing here. I don't know how I got here." her voice cracked

"shh shh It's ok, Just calm down and think." I whispered softly she kept on crying. I held her the whole time and every now and then calmly whispered "It will be ok, I promise."

After about an hour she stop sobbing. I checked to see if she was still awake. Nope, she had fallen asleep in my lap.

She looked so peaceful, like an angel. I wish I could stay like this forever but I knew Pain and Itachi would be looking for me.

I place her head gently on the pillow and pulled the blankets on her. Then I left the room to go to Pains office.

I swiftly walked down the hall. Thinking about what Kimkio could have gone though. It made me mad to think of all the possibility's.