Dangos

Toshi pov

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking" I ask kimiko She had her hand under chin and her eyes were looking up as if she were thinking hard.

"Hmm not really but go on." she said I sweat dropped

"How about we talk about this in my room." I told her little quieter this time. She grabbed my hand and again started dragging me though the twist and turns of the hideout. Does she not know that I'm an injured man here, jeez?

We stop at a door with a red swirly circle patterned on it. We walked inside. It wasn't that big but not to small. There was a window in the right side of the room with a good sized desk under it. To the left was a queens sized bed. The blankets on it were very stylish might I add. They had a blue flame pattern lined in sliver on a black background with the kanjis for moon and dream in the middle.

"Oh sweet look at the bed so freaking stylish, oh ya baby. I think I'm in love." I yelled

"Hehe, your the same as ever Toshie!" Kimiko chucked I sat down on the bed.

"Ok so about what we were talking about before how about we spy on pain and konan!" I said She sat at the desk by the window thinking it over.

"Ok but you have to come up with the plan. I'm not so good at that. " She smiled The Tobi guy burst in.

"Kimiko-chan! Tobi wants to know if kimiko-chan wants to play hide and seek with Tobi. " he yelled

"You know, I liked you better when you were quiet." I sighed he shut the door and walked over to us.

"Watch your tongue boy." he narrowed His one visible eye. It got deathly quiet and the tension in the room picked up. Kimiko looked back and fourth between me and Tobi with a scared look cyrstal clearly on her face.

"Awww Look you what you did you scared kimi-chan" I went over to her and gave a big hug. She hugged me back.

"It's been forever since I had your hugs. I missed them." she said I just chuckled at this. There's was a loud crash followed by a screaming string of curses. Wonder who that could be? It's most likely Hidan, or deidara but I'm not sure about which one.

"TOBI! I'm going to kill you, yeah! Where are you, you little son of a bitchhh, un!?" Well that little sentences explains a lot! Kimiko and Tob looked at each other. Kimiko with a knowing expression on her face. Awww I feel so left out. (T.T poor Toshiro I'm so sorry)

"You wanna place to hide, right?" Tobi nodded his head furiously

"The closets right over there and be quiet!" She sighed pointed to the closet a few minutes later deidara burst in screaming.

"Tobi, I know your here somewhere come out! I have dangos, yeah!" he screamed, Tobi then jumped out of the closet.

"Dangos! Dangos! Dangos! Where are the Dangos?" he screamed

A/N~ I don't know where to go from here so if you guys have any ideas let me know.