chapter 8

"It's not a dumb question"

"Yes it is"

"Embry don't fight with her or Paul will beat your butt"Jared warned

"No he won't Jared"

He looked at me like I was weird.

"Don't look at me like that.and try to change the subject"

"You said what was not done to the door"Embry said

"Yes I did"

"How is that not a stupid question?"

"Take a minute to think about it"

He sat there for a moment while every one else looked at him while Seth looked like it was thinking the question over in his head.

"Still dumb"Embry said looking at me.

"Actually it's not Embry"Seth spoke up

Embry looked at him

"How do you figure?"he asked Seth

"Well she asked what was not done to the door"Seth started to explain

"Yea I know that"Embry said looking at Seth Still

"We walked into Emily's and Sam's place without knocking Embry"he said

"so we do it all the time that is nothing new.and what does that have to do with her question?"Embry asked

I walked up to him "Embry sweetie when I asked what did you all walk through and you all said doorway,then I asked what is in the door way and after a reply was nothing another reply was door.So then I asked what was not done to the door.Meaning you all didn't knock"I said looking at him.

He looked at me and slumped back in his seat With a simple "Oh" coming out of his mouth.

"I really thought I was getting through too you all with the manners but I guess I still have work to do with other types of manners."

"We have manners"Jacob said looking at me

"If you had manners you would know it is polite to knock on someone's door and wait for them to either say come in or I am coming and let you in.Not let your selves in like you all did while Leah was about to knock."

"Look you are new to this whole thing  and how we operate around here.so let me fill you in"Jacob started

"I don't need you to fill me in on anything you all do around here"I said looking at him.

"Well you think you can come in here and boss us around like this is your place"Jacob said

"Which is not mannerly but your over here telling us we are ill mannered when your no different."

"Actually mister 'I think I know everything' black I have permission to do this from the owners of this house"

he looked at Sam and Emily who simply nodded their heads agreeing with me.

"Well then stop"

"Oh someone don't like being taught manners"

"I have manners"

"yet you don't use them"

"I don't have to use my manners here"

"Ok so if someone walked into your place with out knocking and sat down at your table helping their selves to what ever you would be ok with it?"

"No I would be mad and tell them off"

"see you would be mad at the things you yourself and the others do."

"It's different"

"How is it different?"

"You wouldn't understand seeing as you are just a nerd"

Paul growled at him and I placed my hand on his chest and calmed him down.

"I may be a Nerd as you call me but at least I know how to use manners and my brain when I do things"

"You saying I don't use my brain?"

"Not at all.just simply stating that I know how to do things mannerly while you do things the ill manner way and the way you thing is the right way"

He stood up and looked at me.

"Look newbie,I don't expect you to know much about shape shifters and how we work but if I was you then I would watch how I speak to me"

"Will do when you know how to use your manner's in Emily's and Sam's house"