chapter 4

"Nice meeting you"I said when he let go of my hand.

"Nice meeting you too Ember"he replied then looked back at Emily who was smiling.

"Did you girls have a nice chat?"he asked her

"Yes.I welcomed her to La Push and apologized to her for Paul's and Seth's doing's"Emily replied then headed into the kitchen and started cooking.I followed her as did Sam.

"Yes I am sorry about them incidents"Sam said then offered his help to Emily who told him no thank you.

"Like I told Emily thank you for apologizing for steam head and dirt road wolf but they are the ones that need to say it"I replied.

He looked at me then laughed just like Emily

"Steam head?"

I nodded my head and looked at Emily who was smiling.

"I know you never heard it before"

he shook his head still laughing,Emily tapped his arm and he stopped and cleared his throat.

"I am sorry"

"it's ok.I made Emily laugh too with the same nickname for Paul."

He nodded and sat down gesturing for me to do the same thing.I pulled the stool out and sat down.

"So how are you liking La Push so far?"

"It's nice and simple which is so different for Seattle"

"Oh so you came from the big city to here?"

I just nodded.

"Do you mind if I ask what you do?"

"No not at all.I was a Librarian but I haven't got a chance to see if the local library is in need of one even though I was there the other day"

He looked at me as did Emily in question.

"I went to see which land was a go and which was a no go for me to run on in the mornings.So I wouldn't have steam head or any other werewolf scare the crap out of me and tell me I am not allowed on their land with out permission"I explained and they nodded their head.

"Well they are coming in now so you will be meeting the rest of the pack and the two that owe you an apology will apologize"he said standing..

"I don't want a forced apology Sam.to me they mean nothing.nor does an ordered apology"I said standing up and looking at him.

"Very well then how do you suppose to get them to say sorry?"

"I can ask,and if that doesn't work then oh well."

He went to say something but the sound of the screen door hitting the outer side of the house stopped him and had him and me look over at the door and watch about six guy walk in.And what do you know they are shirtless."Go Figure"I thought.

I  sat back down and watched as they walked passed me and into the living room.Sam looked at me and went to talk but the sound of feet running and the guys standing at the counter looking at me stopped him.

"Wow"one said

"who are you?"a mid height one asked

"where did you come from?"another asked

while the rest checked me out but steam head he growled and hit the three who spoke in the back of their heads.

"Ouch"they said hold the back of their heads then looked back at Steam head who glared at them angrily.

"This is Ember she is new to La Push."Sam answered for me.I looked at him and smiled before hearing another growl from Paul,I turned and looked at him.

"Don't mind him he imprinted on you"the mid height one said and got smack harder by Paul.

"You idiot."one said

"How do you know that she don't know about us"another said

"Actually I know about you very well"I said standing up and looking at them.

"Wait how do you know about us?"mid height asked

"I read"was the only reply I gave him.

"Well then you know about imprinting"he said

"I know of it but don't fully understand it"I replied.

"Wow Paul you got a book nerd imprint"the guy who was quite finally spoke and got hit ten times harder then mid height one.

"Ouch"he said rubbing his head.