chapter 6

He finally looked back at me after a few minutes.I heard his light sigh and short intake of breath.

"I am sorry Ember I didn't mean to harm you in anyway nor did I mean to scare you"he finally spoke avoiding to look back down at my wrist so I dropped it back down to my side.

"Thank you Paul for saying you are sorry"I said and hugged him.

He seemed taken back by that but quickly hugged me back.I smiled and pulled back causing him to let me go which he didn't like.

"Welcome"

I smiled and nodded my head.

After that whole ordeal was over Emily sat some fresh baked muffins in front of the guys and they all lunged at the muffins but I was quicker and picked them right back up.

"Can I please teach these kids manners?"I asked

Emily and Sam laughed at that.

"Seriously it would be no problem"

Paul laughed and looked at me.

"Can we have the muffins?"Quil asked

"Are you gonna act like a wild varmint?"I asked

He looked at me wired

"a what?"

I shook my head

"Add animal lessons to that"I said

Emily giggled and shook her head while Sam held her close watching the whole thing unfold.

"A wild varmint is a wild animal who is troublesome"I replied to Quil's question

"I will not act like a wild varmint"he said then sighed

"what about the rest of you guys?"I asked

"we won't either"they all replied

"I will with you anytime I want to"Paul replied with a smart ass tone.

I looked at him and smirked.

"I see that if we ever become something I will have my hands full with you"I said

"You will have your hands more then full with Lahote"Jared said laughing

"I am up for the challenge"I said then winked at Paul and sat the muffins back down.

"One at a time grabbing the muffins"I said

They each grabbed them two muffins and walked off.

"YOU ALL ARE LUCKY THIS ISN'T MY HOUSE."I yelled after them.They just laughed and stayed in the living room.

"I am sorry for that Emily and Sam.I didn't mean to sound controlling but it's just rude people get on my nervous and I snap"I explained looking back at the cute couple.

"No sweet heart your fine.If you can get them boys to have manners then go for it"Emily said smiling

"I tried to with going full Alpha but it don't work so if you can do it then by all means."Sam said gesturing to the living room where hooping and hollering was,as well as loud video games.

"I am getting lee way to teach them manners how I want?"I asked to be sure

the smiled and nodded their heads.I turned to Paul who stayed close to me and grinned.

"Watch what your imprint is it about to do"I said then walked off into the living room.

I walked over to the TV and shut it off.

"Hey"Quil said

"we was playing"Jared said

"I was kicking ace"Embry said

I stood there with my arms folded and looked at them.

"You guys are sitting here playing games,yelling,and eating in Emily's and Sam's living room.Don't you think it would be polite to go back into the kitchen and sit at the long table and eat.then when you are done say thank you Emily for making us some muffin"I said looking at them.

"She don't care"Seth said looking at me while Jake stuffed his face.

I rolled my eyes.

"Listen here you ill manned children.I would said wolves but they clean up after their self and have manners.Anyways you five need to get up and get your tatted selves back in the kitchen,sit at the table and eat you muffins those of you who haven't scarfed yours in like a vacuum cleaner" 

"Or what"Jacob challenged

"Or I will grab you by your ear and pull you in there"I warned

"You wouldn't"Jared said

I looked over at him and smirked.

"Try me" was all I said glaring at him then the others before they shot up and took off into the kitchen.

"I said those of you who didn't scarf yours in.the one who did eat their muffins need to come back in here and clean up these crumbs and fix this mess"I called after them

_________________________________________________________________________

A/N: how is it so far? Yes I know she just met them and is already so orderly and bossy.

please comment and vote