Episode 2

13X02~The Rising Son

You heard a voice, presumably Dean's. You felt too tired to open your eyes. Yesterday you witnessed the boys burning the bodies of their loved ones. Kelly, Jack's mother, and Castiel, an angel.

"Do I ever want you to drive? " You heard Dean ask.

"Look... losing Mom and Cass, that's a lot to process, Dean, especially on no sleep. And the kid-" You heard Sam's voice.

"The "kid"? Come on, man, you know how this plays out. Look, when we try to bend the rules, pretend that the bad guys aren't so bad or that things will get fixed, that's when people that we care about get hurt. And then we end up doing what we should've done in the first place, which is end the problem. So this time, let's start with the obvious. Soon as I find a way to take care of... It. " Dean said.

You peeked an eye open, Jack was still asleep. Good, you wouldn't want him to hear any of this. Dean's just super mad right now.

"Also, thanks to you, we now have extra cargo." Dean said. "Unnecessary extra cargo."

"Dean!" Sam said.

"We've already lost Cass, mom, hell even Crowley! If something happens to this girl I'm not gonna take any responsibility." Dean snapped.

"All right Dean, you better stop that attitude of yours. I know things have gotten kinda out of hand, but that's no excuse!" Sam said. "Come on, Y/N lost her family, doesn't have any idea who she is, feel for her man."

"I don't care about some random girl who's got amnesia! Sam, we should have just left her at the rest stop, give her a couple bucks and let her be on her own way!" Dean raised his voice.

You slowly shifted to a more comfortable position, not wanting to let Sam and Dean know that you're awake and listening in. You bit your lip, feeling guilty and angry at the same time. You wanted to snap and give Dean a piece of your mind.

"What the hell?" You heard Dean say. "Is that... SHEEP?! Sam! Sam there's sheep on the road!" His voice was so loud, it started to wake up Jack as well.

You decides that it's safe and opened your eyes as well, curious to see what Dean was yelling about.

"What sheep?" Sam asked. You sat up, looking at the road but it's empty.

"There's sheep right there!!!" Dean pointed a finger to the empty road.

You scanned the road but there's none. You turned around, Jack was looking around too. "What is a sheep?" He asked.

"All right Dean that's enough! We need a break. You need a break!" Sam said.

After some convincing, Dean finally drove to the nearest motel. It's a quiet drive, the brothers barely talked. You figured it's probably because you and Jack were awake. You were still furious with how Dean thinks about the both of you. He's quick to judge.

Dean stormed along the corridor of the motel, arguing with Sam that he should have kept driving. You and Jack looked at them, feeling awkward. Dean walked into a room and turned the lights on.

"This is nice." Jack looked around the room.

"Let's ward the room, get a bite, get a few hours of sleep, hit the road first thing." Sam said as he turned on the TV.

Jack immediately sat on the bed in front of the TV. A cartoon was airing, Scooby-Doo. You chuckled as Jack seemed so mesmerised by it. "It's... Wonderful."

Dean walked over to him. "Hey. No." Dean grabbed the remote on the TV. He glanced at the TV and chuckled. You thought that he's going to let Jack watch the cartoon. "No." Dean said and turned off the TV.