🔖 Stereotypes 🔖

Labels, Stereotypes, Names. Defining features that aren't supposed to be.

     Tomboy: Does that mean you're basically a boy and you'll not be pretty? Does it mean you have to hate One Direction and abhor everything girly?
            Nerd: Are you supposed to wear glasses and not  know  how to have fun? Are you going to be a stick in the mud all the time?
             Jock: Do you have to be dumb and a player? Do you have to like loud screamo music?
             Queen Bee: Do you have to be mean? And open your legs to every Tom, Dick and Harry that comes your way?

           The point is you can be  anything you want to be, not minding the stereotype attached.
               I don't care for too much make up but I'm not a slob, I actually care about how I look. I can listen to My Chemical Romance then switch to 1D. I'm one of the boys but I can't play any sport. I'm a band girl, I'm a writer, I am Me!
          Do not be defined by the world, be crazy, wonderful, passionate and beautiful.
           You don't have to do anything to fit into an image.
           Let me give an example: When I was younger and going through my boyish phase, I used to hate Taylor Swift because I thought liking her would alter the 'tomboy' image. Now I can enjoy a good Taylor song and still be who I am.
               Don't even get me started on books, ugh, Wattpad books have taken Stereotypes to another level. Dumb jock, bitchy cheerleader, tomboy, emo writer, jock that listens to horrible rap, nerd with glasses that loves watching series and uses sarcasm as a defense mechanism. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt to prove it.
            That puts the C in Cliché.
   So my point is 'Whether you're made of old parts, new parts or spare parts, you can shine no matter what you're made of'

********
           A shout out to the first person that gets where I got that quote from.
          I'm working on something special to me and hopefully to you guys too. Watch out.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Zia out ✌✌✌