Elder Sister Problems

First Girl Problems
    All the Adas and the Oizas, put your hands up!!!
    Now Ada and Oiza is almost a sure name ( keyword: almost) for the first female child in Ibo and Ebira land respectively.
     I'm an Oiza myself so I know first hand some of the problems we face:

1. Your name is way to common: 90% of Ebira girls are called Oiza. I'm not exaggerating, go to an Ebira household and shout 'Oiza', half the females will answer. I don't even know whether it's good or bad. But it kinda takes the whole uniqueness out of the whole thing.

2. You have to learn how to cook: That kitchen, you must know it like the back of your hand. 'Ehn? You what? You're tired? My friend go and cook, if it's only you nko?' If your mother ends up cooking, that food will not digest because you will be reminded who cooked it every 5 seconds.

3. All eyes on you: And I'm not talking Nicki Minaj here o. You are the example, good or bad. It gets tiring and the pressure is humongous!

4. Na mistake o: You will never hear the end of it, your life has finished. Nigerian parents will remind you of it till Armageddon. Don't even try and complain. Just bear it.

5. When your siblings start forming: I'm going to use a personal example here. I'm older than my sister with 4 good years and because she's mature now, she's behaving anyhow. I mean she's just a pre teen or a tween or whatever they call it these days and she's behaving as if she knows it all.

6. Male friends: God knows how your parents will behave when they find out you have a male friend? You dey craze? They might be cool with it eventually but initially **in Olamide's voice** Story for the Gods, the gods oh.

7. The lectures: This is unisexual, if you are a Nigerian kid and you haven't received at least one lecture; my dear your parents are not Nigerians! Period!!!

★★★★★

Did I miss anything???????

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!

Zia out ✌✌✌