tɾaѵҽɭ ɠɩɾɭ tɩpى

Dedicated to @yewandejoseph and all you guys that have to go back to school after ASUU strike ended.

‡‡‡‡
     I travel a lot and I hate it...seriously. Every summer, I leave home and go 'exploring'. But it's given me a useful insight on the little things that determine your journey.

1. Prayer: You have to pray na, pray that the car will not break down on the road, pray that you will not see Armed Robbers, pray that the driver will not be drunk, pray that the person sitting next to you will not be smelling, pray that the road will be good. In fact, if you leave house before praying, OYO is your name.

2. Pack: 'If you like, don't go and arrange your clothes' is what my mum uses to force me to pack. I'm more of a last minute packer, just throw anything I see into the box. No be clothes? Sha put am... But when my mom forces you to pack, you must. And the funny thing is that, I will still forget something.

3. Sweets: I used to have Traveling sickness ahbi Motion sickness or whatever. The point is I used to throw up like a waterfall in the car. Whether it's private or public transport, I must vomit, especially in Fueling Stations, the smell oh God. It got to a point, I had this nylon with me all the time. I overcame it (I hope), with sweets. I'm not talking all those sugary junk, like calming sweets like Splash or Milkose, they really help.

4. Kiss my bed: Okay this is actually really ridiculous but I do it anyway. The fact that I'm leaving my wonderful, precious soulmate behind is something to be sad about. My poor bed😢. If you like, laugh, go ahead.

★★★★
        I'm supposed to be reading for Post Utme o, n I'm typing this for you. Be grateful!

     Don't forget to vote and comment!!!

ŽĨĂ out✌✌✌