~06~

( Jimin P.O.V. )
" vampires.."I looked down at the floor " those blood suckers huh? Which kind " I looked at the old man confusedly for a second until it clicked in my brain what he meant " a day walker I think he called himself? " the old man nodded " I see it's even more dangerous at night so it's a good thing you ended up here " I smiled thankful and gave a little bow to him " yes I much appreciate it " I looked around at his home getting a better view he had a nice fire going in the fire place it felt warm and cozy he had animal heads hanging all over the wall and a lot of guns in glass shelves which also had some on the wall.

" you uh have quite the unique home " he gave a little gummy smile and said " why thank you, are you hungry have you ate anything yet? " I didn't realize it but no I haven't ate well...I can't even really remember " um yes actually but you don-" he cut my words off and rose from his seat " wait here I'll give you something to eat " " would you like some uh..assistants? " he shook his head no at me as walked into his wooden floored kitchen.

I waited where I sat patiently I glanced a few times seeing him cut up some vegetables and other stuff adding spices inside whatever the old man was making. It had passed at least passed 40 minutes now I was tempted to get up to check up on him but he then called out to me " kid your dinner is ready come and get it " as soon as I heard him say that I got up from the sofa and walked into the kitchen getting a better smell of what it looked like stew he had prepared for me.

" here " he handed me a bowl of the stew and I bowed to him saying thank you. " take a seat over there " he pointed at his small black table, I nodded and followed where he wanted me to sit. I waited for him to come join me but " you don't haft to wait for me just eat or it'll go cold " I wanted to but I spoke up and replied " aren't you hungry? " " no I ate earlier plus stew isn't really the type of meal I like " I didn't really questioned him anymore I just gave a shrug and started digging into my meal .

What I hadn't realized is that that old had walked away with the biggest grin of his life and I will soon regret ever entering his home.

~~~~~~~~~~

" the guest room is upstairs to the left I will grant you to stay the night but only this once and then your off on your own kid got it " he sternly said. I nodded and walked up the stairs ' welp at least I have shelter for the night and food in my belly ' I sighed ' I hope I can find my way back home..' as I cleared my thoughts I entered the room I shut the door behind me flopping onto the bed " this bed sure is cozy " I smiled to myself silent for just a moment before beginning to talk to myself " tomorrow is a new day Jimin you just haft to stay positive and things will work out I know it will " I kept repeating those words until I fell fast asleep on the comfy bed.

By the time Jimin had awakened a pair red bloody eyes was staring right at me in front of my bed. " AHH! " I screamed at the top of my lungs and hopped off the bed quickly " wh-who are you what do you want!? " the mysterious person in front of him gave low chuckle " what do you think? " the voice sounded very familiar but I couldn't think of the name and well because he never told me. Yes who was standing in front of me was the so called nice old man who gave me food and shelter.

" you know it was really hard not sucking the blood right out of your pretty little neck the moment I laid eyes on you " I gulped and took a step back touching the door from behind " um I-i I'm just gonna leave now so uh haha...you said I should l-leave by tomorrow but I'll just uh um go now " as I reached for the handle of the door he came out no where and grabbed me by my neck and lifted my entire body up into the air.

" you aren't going anywhere " his gaze became extremely cold and I couldn't do anything but kick my legs around squirming for him to release " yes squirm just like that I love seeing my victims in pain before I completely rip there throat out " he laughed loudly " p-please I-" I couldn't even finish my sentence I was busy chocking on my spit as he add more pressure onto my neck, everything was getting so blurry but before I could pass out a figure kicked down the door down and kicked the old man away from me causing him to let go of my neck and we both fell to the floor.

I gasped rapidly trying so desperately to breathe I didn't care about my surroundings at the moment I just needed to catch my breath because man he really chocked the living hell out of me. " you really are an idiot " even though I was rapidly gasping for air that voice had completely caught me off guard he is someone I really wished to not have seen, it was him Min Yoongi that blood thirsty vampire.

" b-be quiet y-you " I panted " w-why are you even h-here? You out all..people " the black haired vampire rolled his eyes " wooowww thanks Yoongi you totally saved my ass back there from that old shitty night walker who was totally about to choke the living shit out me before ripping my throat out " his words were over exaggerated and really sarcastic, if I weren't gasping for air I would really punch him in the face because now I owed this jerk my life because even though he was being sarcastic he wasn't wrong.

" step aside over there princess imm gonna kill this shit head "

Sorry that it's been forever that I have updated!