Congradulations!

Raelina

I walked into my apartment shushing Shawn because he was drunk and clunking around the house.

I giggled at his awkward walking as we walked up the stairs, and when I got to the top I was one of the happiest people alive.

"I love you." I heard her say.

And right afterwards I watched Jon kiss her forehead and say, "I love you."

I was so fucking happy that I wanted to scream, but then I knew I would startle them and they would know what I had just seen. I walked Shawn to our room and he just crashed on the bed before I could even say anything.

I giggled and took a quick shower as I started to become more and more sober.

I was singing and joyful as I would play back the moment and words of what Jon said to Lil back in my head over and over.

Once I got out I put on one of Shawn's shirts then set my alarm for early tomorrow morning to cook lil and Jon a huge congratulations breakfast.

I smiled to myself as I cuddled into Shawn as I fell asleep listening to his soothing heart beat.

-

Lil

I awoke in Jon's arms smelling a delicious aroma. It was food!

I sprung up out of bed, and put some slippers on sense it was cold then went to run to the kitchen before Jon grabbed me and carried me back to bed.

"It's to early." He wined.

"But there's food." I wined back.

"That's good enough for me." He said running down the stairs like a child telling me, "I'm going to eat all the bacon before you can get there!"

He jumped down the stairs then stopped.

"What?" I asked giggling behind him.

I looked around his shoulder and there was a huge table full of all kinds of foods, bacon, sausage, eggs *gag*, pancakes, waffles, chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, fruit, whipped cream, yogurt, muffins, potato's, hash browns, filled potato skins.

Man this woman knows her way to my heart.

I sat down at the table and Jon sat next to me holding my thigh, something he's never done before.

I looked up at him.

"What?" He whispered.

"You've just never put your hand on my thigh before."

"Oh well life's full of new things." He winked as Raelina came to the table.

"So, guys, this breakfast is in celebration of your relationship!" Raelina said excited.

"What?" I asked.

"Well now that it's official and you've both said I love you, we can celebrate."

"You heard us last night?"

"Yah it's my house I hear everything, especially when Jon would sing to help you sleep."

She smiled and I just looked at her blushing.

"Anyways, eat as much as you want and don't be afraid to eat in front of each other. Have a great breakfast." Raelina said walking away up stairs.

"Well I guess all of this is for us then."

"I guess. So, you wanna talk about last night?" I asked.

"What is there to talk about, besides the fact that your officially mine?" Jon smiled and kissed me.

"I love you."

"I love you."

We started to eat and we talked about the weirdest out of the ordinary things, he made me laugh and I made him laugh just by staring at each other.

This was the relationship I always dreamt of, and now it's coming to life.