Show it

Raelina's POV

I got home to find Shawn cooking an Italian dish that my mother loves, chicken Alfredo.

Then I got a knock on the door, Shawn looked at me wide eyed and then at the door.

"Is it them?" He whispered as he walked towards the door. I looked through the side window and it was lily and Jon.

Lily's POV

"Come on Jon I need you to drive me somewhere." I told him walking outside to his car.

"Wait where?" He questioned.

"You'll see, there the only 2 people we know that have identical vehicles."

"Okay I'll go to Rae and Shawn's." he said getting in the front seat.

We got there 10 minutes later and rung the door bell and I heard someone walk over then stop, and look out the window.

" Oh hey! Why are you here?" Raelina asked.

"I'm here to see your family now move." I said as I walked passed Raelina and went to the kitchen to see what Shawn was making.

"Oo your moms favorite, nice one Shawn, going for the Italian mamas heart with food." I told him as he giggled and continued to cook.

"Hey Shawn I just got a text that my mums bringing, everyone. As in all my siblings including Elijah who happens to be in town from collage."

"YASS!" I shouted as she finished.

"Okay that's fine, totally fine." Shawn said as he started to panic and get more pots out. He hurried to make more food and Raelina ran to him and said "here you go sit down and I'll cook, okay?" He sighed and said "Alright."

Raelina whisked away and baked more chicken then making garlic bread and I just sat on the counter watching her as both Jon and Shawn just watched her run around the kitchen.

"Are you sure you don't need any help?" Jon asked.

Then Shawn whispered and said "you never talk to her when she's like this, she'll get really fucking mad because you got her off track."

Raelina finally yelled done as everything was set on the table, the kitchen was cleaned as well.

"Lily I need you upstairs now." She told me. I followed behind and said "what's up?"

"Shawn's thinking about talking to my family about proposing. He's going to ask my father for his blessing." I stood there and just had my mouth hung open.

"He's asking tonight?" I asked her and she nodded with a huge smile on her face.

"I also need your help to choose something to wear because you know my mum."

"Yep, photos, photos and more photos." I giggled opening her closet.

"Lil you do know that Jon really does love you. And I know that it's way to early in the relationship to feel love." She said imitating her father, he said that when she met Shawn. They became official 3 weeks in and she said she loved him even though she was only 16 and he was 19.

"Raelina I can't. What if he doesn't feel the same. I ju-"

"But you love him so get your ass back downstairs and show it."