Baking

3 months later
Jon's POV

Lily and I have been together for three months and I couldn't be happier, were planing on moving in together soon, not now of course because that kind of sudden and Raelina would never let me take her back to New York so soon.

We've been staying at Raelina and Shawn's condo in Toronto and as much as I love them I just can't handle the constant moaning all the time.

Like I'm happy there getting it on but why at 4 in the morning? Like come on! I rather hear the life of New York that here them.

Lil and I were lying in our room, silently in our bed as the happy Canadian couple was out on a "date" even though they'll be gone all night until early tomorrow.

"What do we do with ourselves when we have time actually to ourselves?" Lil asked as we both looked up at the ceiling fan as it spun.

"I honestly have no idea, there's no noise, it's dead silent and I have no work to catch up on surprisingly so, I don't know."

Lil rolled over and looked at me as I did the same.

"Well, I have an idea of something we could do, but it would take some effort." She said smiling.

Lily climbed onto my chest and got close to my lips to only climb off and walk away.

"Lillian! Your such a tease!" I yelled after her as I heard her beautiful laugh erupt from her lips.

I walked in the kitchen to find her grabbing baking pans and cupcake mix, along with bowls and a whisk.

"Ready to get messy?" She asked throwing an apron at me.

I giggled and tied the fabric around me.

"Can you get me the eggs and the milk please?" She said smiling and I got the 2 ingredients out of the fridge, as she got the rest.

~

I wasn't paying attention to anything around me except for her, as she licked the spoon and held it between her teeth, she poured the thick batter into the tins and set them in the oven, then washing her hands and coming toward me saying,

"Now we wait for what we want." And walked away in a teasing manner.

Oh what this girl does to me.