Empty

1 month later
Jon's POV

"Jon?" Lily asked as we cuddled on the couch. I looked down at her she had tears forming in her beautiful blue eyes.

"Yes love?" I asked in sadness.

"Will you still be here even if life gets tough?"

"Of course. Why wouldn't I?"

She sat up and didn't look at me in the eyes.

"Because I've seen the way your fans look at you when we walk around New York Jon I'm not blind." The tears started to fall as she slowly turned her face back toward mine.

"I see the way you hide me from the others, you haven't even posted about the baby. And I thought that you weren't going to leave, but in the past month I feel like I'm going to be the one leaving."

I watched her pull away from me and stand. "You know if I would have never liked you or saw you with my best friend at coachella I would have never met you."

I sat there taking this in.

"And if I would have never moved in with you I wouldn't have this feeling that you were going to leave me with your child. I would have never had the fear that I would be alone again because when I met you I felt safe and I felt like it was going to last, but maybe I don't know." She was now crying as she yelled these words into me.

"And maybe I don't want to know anymore. If I leave I'm sorry. But I can't tell you if I will or if I won't, you can't try and fix this but I think I need a break. I'm sorry." She walked out of the room and took a bag she had already packed and walked out the door.

She was gone, and now I felt a feeling I haven't felt in so long,

I felt...

Empty.