The Forest and The Ocean (Lesbian Story) Ch. 5

So... i'm trying to make up for not updating my other story :( im sorry guys! it's not my fault my laptop kicked the bucket and lives in the sky... in laptop heaven >.>... LMFAO anyway i'll try to write it i promise

Chapter Five:

Ya Don't Say...

Lily's Point Of View:

"So, what you're saying is, your mom is in love with my mom?" She asked sternly as she sat on my bed. I rolled my eyes as I paced around my floor. Laura had a giggly smile on her face as she dug her head into Jenna's shoulder.

"It's not funny! Why aren't you taking me seriously?"

"Probably because it's unbelievable first of all. So my mom's been hiding the fact that your mom and mine have a secret past for over 20 years? Do you not see how silly that seriously sounds?" Ok, yeah maybe she had a strong point, but...

"Ok, yeah that sounds so stupid, but I know what I saw and heard! I was right there."

"And you had just woken up; didn't you consider that for a moment? Plus it was days ago, so maybe you're just senile now?" Jenna said as she laid back against my headboard. I rubbed my temples as I felt my leg go numb slightly.

"Yeah yeah yeah...." I yawned as I took a seat on my desk.

"What did you hear them say anyway?" Laura asked as she laid up against Jenna. I felt my jaw clench shut as I looked at them.

"Uh... well my mom said something like, 'How can you do that blah blah' and your mom looked at my mom and was like 'we'll talk about this later...' and she gave her a weird stare then went down my stairs. I don't fucking know, I just think something is up." I argued as I rubbed my leg back and forth.

"Yeah, I bet. Now, my mom said she was gonna kick me out the second I got home?" Jenna asked as she checked her cell phone.

"Uh, well yeah something like that. What are you going to do?" I asked as I watched them cuddle up on my bed.

"I already asked Aaron if I can chill at her house if worse comes to worse ya know?" Jenna said as she played with Laura's hand.

"Why not stay with Laura?"

"Uhm.... Probably because my dad would flip a dick out on her. He doesn't like Jenna anymore." I watched as Jenna smirked and rolled her eyes playfully.

"So, what's with you and Aaron?" Crap... just my god damn luck. I balanced myself against the desk as I tried to act normal.

"What do you mean?" I cursed to myself as I noticed I sounded strange. Both Laura and Jenna eyed me suspiciously.

"You guys went to the graduation party together." Laura stated as she sat up.

"So?" Jenna smiled playfully as she got off the bed and pulled me away from the desk. "What are you doing?"

"Oh you'll see." She said. Before I could even protest I was being thrown on the bed and being tickled... were we back in grade school?

"Oh my god, stop!" I tried to shove them both off, good luck with that right?

"Only if you tell us what's going on!" Jenna ordered. I was on the verge of crying now.

"There isn't anything going on! Oh my god, stop I'm going to pee my pants!" That defiantly wasn't a lie!

"Nope, I know you're keeping something from us!"

"Oh my gosh! Ok ok I'll tell you if you please stop!" Finally a few moments after that, they stopped. My cheeks hurt from laughing so much...