Chapter 11: The Second and Third mate (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

Weiss: "Wow, he came so much again."

........then Blake lays on his bed and she spreads her legs and then he positions himself at her entrance and (Y/N) looks at Blake and she nods, then he goes forward and she moans, then as he continues (Y/N) feels himself breaking through her hymen and as he's fully inside her she lets out a big moan as he's fully inside her........

Blake: "So big."

(Y/N): "Blake, are you okay?"

Blake: "Yeah. I'm fine, just don't move for a minute."

........he then leans forward and makes out with her, then they separate and (Y/N) felt something on his tail and he sees Weiss rubbing his tail and then Blake tells him to move, then he slowly starts to thrust as Blake let's out soft gentle moans as he moves, then he increases his speed and while Weiss was watching she started to rub her area and she moans........

Blake: "Oh (Y/N), it feels so good. Please don't stop, I love you so much. Harder, faster please."

.......then he starts increasing his speed and then Weiss comes from behind him and hugs him and starts licking and nibbling his ear, then after a while (Y/N) felt his end close.......

(Y/N): "Blake, I'm gonna cum."

Blake: "Cum inside me, don't hold back please."

.......after acouple more thrusts (Y/N) releases his seed inside her and she lets out a big moan as its released inside her. Then he pulls out and his seed leaks outta her and she breathes hard after that.......

Blake: "So much, you came so much inside me."

.......then (Y/N) felt arms around him and he looks to see Weiss behind him, he turns to face her, then she pushes him down and she straddles him, then she positions his member at her entrance and she slowly goes down on his member and she whimpers a little at the loss of her virginity and as he's fully inside her she lets out a big moan. Then after a while she starts to bounce on his member and she lets out soft moans, then Blake lays beside (Y/N) and she starts to make out with him again and their tongues are swirling in their mouths and Weiss starts increasing her speed and she started to moan frequently.......

Weiss: "So big, you're so big (Y/N)."

Blake: "How is he Weiss?"

Weiss: "He feels so good, my hips can't stop they're moving on their own. I love you (Y/N)."

.......then she places her hand on the bed and continues bouncing on his member as he speed increases, then after a while, (Y/N) feels his end approaching.......

(Y/N): "Weiss, I'm gonna......."

Weiss: "Cum inside me as well."

........then after acouple of seconds (Y/N) releases his seed inside her and she moans at the feeling and she leans forward and lays her head in the crook of his neck and he takes his member out and his seed leaks outta her and Blake places her arm on his chest and (Y/N) pulls the blanket on them and they slowly went to sleep........

Time skip-Night

(Y/N) P.O.V

..........it was night time and (Y/N) wakes up and he notices he was naked again and he thought he did it with Yang again until he looks to see Weiss and Blake sleeping with him and he remembers what happened. Then they both woke up slowly and they look at (Y/N) and they smile........

Blake/Weiss: "Hey."

(Y/N): "Hi."

Blake: "That were amazing yesterday."

Weiss: "You were so amazing (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "You were both amazing too."

Blake: "You know, we could do this another time. You still have a month of heat to go through, and me and my team decided to share you."

Blake/Weiss: "We love you (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "I love you both too."

.......then they slowly went back to sleep and the next day Team RWBY talked about sharing (Y/N) and all four of them have agreed to share him.......

???? P.O.V

........but unbeknownst to them that someone was walking through the hall that night and watched the entire thing and she was slowly starting to imagine her and (Y/N) doing it as well, so she quickly and quietly was continuing to her dorm as she thought in her head."

????: "So, first Yang and now both Blake and Weiss. I'll get my turn, don't worry (Y/N) you will be mine as well."

To be continued.......

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this this let me know and:

Sorry that I had to unpublished this, it wasn't ready and I accidentally hit publish and I had to do it quickly cause I wasn't done write this chapter, but I published it again. So, sorry again.

And here is my question to you, do you want Ruby to have a lemon chapter, let me know,

Now with all that said, see y'all next time.)