XI

Yuuri waddled from his couch to the kitchen. He sure was hungry. At this point he would worry about his weight when he did not have a seven month fetus curled up in his insides

So he opened up the magical freezer, and grabbed the peanut butter ajd chocolate ice cream. The baby must have wanted the food also because the brunette felt an intense pain in his stomach. It lasted for a quick second so the skater shrugged it off. It did leave his skin hot, and his body weak.

The ice cream became less enjoyable when the same side stitch organ hating prick was at it again, however, this time the boy leaned over almost dropping the container of frozen regret.

"Okay okay, " the short brunette talked to himself, "No ice cream for you." Yuuri then rubbed his belly in circles trying to calm the pain down.

Maybe he should call Victor. Yet Victor was practicing, and the silver haired was slaking. Should he call?

Yuuri waddled back to the couch. Maybe he is just tired. Yeah that sounds more realistic.

The brunette held his gut, and slowly closed his eyes.

Rest

Rest

That's all he needs.

Owwwwwww!

The baby can not be coming. He is only seven months. The baby needs to be in the oven for two more months.

Yuuri curled up in a ball as he scrambled to the bathroom in a hunch. He then fell to his poor knees to upchuck the dessert and lunch from early. Okay, the baby is coming. The baby is coming......

The boy practically crawled over into the livingroom where he grabbed the phone off the table, and dialed his lovers number

"Hello?" Victor asked, "Yurri, love? I am little busy so if-"

"Victor, the baby is coming," the brunette screeched.

"I'll be there as soon as possible."

The line went dead, and Yuuri might as well be too.

......

They were at the hospital. Victor basically carried the brunette to the car, and to the medical building. That's when Levi called him back.

"The baby is not coming," the doctor paced to the chair and turned it so the back was at his chest when he sat. Yuuri was curled up on the bed with Victor at his side. Eren was shadowing Levi by leaning up against the table behind him. The black headed doctor continued "Your hypoglycemia has caused Pancreatitis. A mild case where your pancreas is inflamed. It causes nausea, bady weakness, and even fevers."

"Is the baby alright?" Victor basically asked for Yuuri.

"The baby is fine, and will be under supervision of the doctors. Bad news is Yuuri can not eat for a day to give his body a rest, so an IV will be given to replace the nutrients."

"So I'm not in labor?" Yuuri winced through the pain.

"Heavens no," the doctor stood up," You got some time."

"Okay."

Okay...

......

Yuuri was almost cured within four days. Was let out of the hospital by day two. He was exhausted still, and Victor would not leave his side.

"Go practice," the small brunette commanded.

"No, I want to make sure you are going to be okay," the sliver haired male sighed.

"I'll be okay. Okay?"

"Okay."

......

Thanks for sticking with it. I'm trying my best to keep ideas flowing. I haven't been in the best place so I am not good at writing. I hope you guys understand.