finding you

Guzma

Guzma looked at the woman lying lifeless on the ground with the squirming child in her arms. His girlfriend Ebony was holding his child in her lifeless arms. Carefully he walked over to to the little one and picked her up. Wrapped in Ebony's favorite (F/C) hoodie the girl looked wrapped in a scramble. "It's ok umm (Y/N). My little skull, we'll beat down who ever hurt your mama" Guzma told the (E/C) eyed kid. She laughed clapping her hands before snuggling in to the hoodie and falling alseep

Gladion

Gladion and type:Null were walking around HeaHea city. Null suddenly stopped and head in to diglett's tunnel. Gladion shake his head as he chase the pokemon. Coming to a stop he saw his pokemon playing with a human baby. Gently picking it he realized the parents left the kid to die. Grief over took Gladion before he came with the possibly bad idea, he's taking the kid.

Lillie

Nebby floated really fast through a field of flower ignoring Lillie's calls to come back and get in the bag. Nebby had heard a child's cries and decided to check them out. Running into the small den Nebby cause Lillie slide to her knees trying to reach Nebby but her hand felt fabric. Carefully pulling to fabric out she found it wrapped tightly around an infant. Unable to bear the thought of leaving to child alone Lillie decided to keep her.

Hau

  Hau and his Raichu gleefully made their way to a Malasada shop wanting to get their hands on the delicious treat. The bell above the door jiggled as he walked in with his pokemon. Looking around the shop he saw a couple agruing in a booth in the corner, a worker shaking their head, and a baby rolling around on the floor. The baby put her feet in her mouth and rolled straight to Raichu. Just as she grabbed Raichu's tail the couple look over and walked over to Hau. "We want you to take care of our child since we can't" the woman ask before walking out the door with her propused Husband.  Hau looked at you as you smile happily at him "Your so cute".

  The Kahunas

All the Kahunas were at a meeting on Poni island. Hapu the Kahuna of Poni island offered they hold it at her house this month. "Nothings been happening since all the UBs have been caught" Olivia said giving the stat of her island. Hala laughed whole heartedly.
  Nanu shock his head "wait a week team skull will start all sort of trouble there, think they learn to avoid the champ". Hala shock his head.
  "You should see Melemele they don't even look at the champs house but boy do they rain chaos" Hala announced before a knock was heard
through out the house.
  All of them stood up and walked to the door. Opening it they saw a homeless girl holding a baby. The girl had dirty blonde hair and amber eyes. "Take my sister and raise her please my mom clearly can't" she explained putting the baby in Olivia' s arms.
   "I always wondered what raising a child was like" Hapu stated.

Lusamine

   Lusamine marvel all the specimens in her private collection. She giggled light before looking to the two missing pieces Type:Null and Cosmog. She growled slightly before a partrol open right in between the pedalstools the pokeballs should have been sitting on. Out of the partrol came a infant with (H/C) hair and shiny (E/C) eyes came through. Lusamine walked over to the child how clapped and reached out to the woman before her. "You are absolutely beautiful little one" Lusamine gently called to the child as she picked her up gingerly.

Professor Kukui

Kukui squeezed his wife's hand as she screamed out in pain. Kukui and Burnet had planned on having a baby for years now Burnet just finally got pregnant. Now was the the day for you to finally come out of womb in to the horrible i mean amazing world. "Ow pair. Sweet heart please loosen your grip" Kukui begged his wife. She looked at him and said "WHEN YOU PUSH A CHILD OUT YOUR THING TALK TO ME".
  'How would that work' Kukui thought to himself.
   You snuggled into your mother's chest (You know what I mean) enjoying the warmth given off by her. "Kukui you name her" Burnet asked well more like demanded. "How about (Y/N)".

Omg I hope you enjoyed because this was so much fun to write I have so many ideas I can't wait. So I'll see you next time bye bye~
Puppet out