Smexy Sloth Time

Y/N's POV:
So Sid and I had been a couple for about 2 months, and we were enjoying every bit of it. Normally, we didn't go beyond cuddling and quick pecks on each other's cheeks. We tried not to spoon each other because Sid would always scream "FUCK ME DADDY" at the top of his sloth lungs whenever my hand made contact with his huge implanted basketballs, oh so juicy.

Did I just say that?

Anyways, one day, we'd take our cute innocent relationship to a very /kinky/ level.

It all started when I found Sid laying on the couch letting his legs spread and saID STAYYYYY THATS WHEN I BEGAN TO PRAY LORD SHOW ME HOW TO SAY NO TO TH

It all started when I found Sid laying on the couch letting his legs spread, and I suddenly felt a weird urge to start humping him. Then he noticed what I was doing and I could tell that he did not want to do this.  I didn't care, I pounced on him as he screamed.

"Y/N! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS! I HAVE A SORE THROOOOOAT!"

I smiled mischievously as I charged up...and slapped his ass as hard as I could.
"VAJAHAJAPAOBAISPXHISJSPSKS" he screamed.
My god, those things were almost like bongo drums, just waiting to be bonged into the night...

Liiiiiightbulb.

I turned on my iPhone and googled "Bob Marley playlist 10 hours"

"Y/N...what are you doing...please no more..." Sid gasped, tired from pronouncing all those random jumbled consonants.

Then, I clicked the first YouTube video that came up and started snapping my long ass sloth claws together to the beat.

"Umm...what's going on babe?" Sid asked, very very confused.

Then, as soon as Bob Marley started singing and the bongos started to bong, I began to slap Sid's implanted basketballs to the beat, bonging them like crazy.

"Y/N!!!!!!!" Sid moaned, "STOP!"

Unable to hold back a smile, I began to sing along, all while bonging the basketball bongos that were surgically attached to Sid's ass.

Don't worry

'Bout a thing

'Cause every little thing

Is gonna be alright

It was really fun, I felt like I was one of those Hawaii bongo bongers. You know, the guys that bong bongos?
The best part was, I didn't even need to go to Hawaii when I had Sid and Bob Marley. I could just bong his ass-bongos and BAM! I was in the Aloha state.

After the 10 hour playlist ended, I snuggled up next to Sid on the couch.
"I love you Siddy," I whispered.

"Yeah, yeah, I love you too, you bongo-bonging asshole," Sid said, wrapping me in his warm hairy sloth arms.

As I snuggled into Sid's hairy chest, I wondered what tomorrow would bring.

SIKE YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS GONNA BE AN ACTUAL SMUT BUT ITS JUST ABOUT BONGO BONGING SID'S HAIRY ASS

Fun Fact: I lost motivation for this halfway through.

Okay so the new fucking Steven Universe episodes crushed my heArT

LIKE WHEN HE RAN AWAY CRYING IN GEMCATION I FUCKING LOST IT

Enough about my fandoms.
I'm kinda out of ideas for this, and I need requests or something to get it up and running.

What do you want to see Sid and Y/N do next? You decide.

OH YEAH SHOUTOUT TO @DarkCocoaBaeKek FOR GIVING ME THE TITLE