Bye Bye, Balloon

Y/N's POV

When I woke up, I found myself in a hospital bed with Balloon on top of me.

WAIT WHAT THE FRICK WAS BALLOON DOING ON TOP OF ME

"Hey there Y/N! I heard about what happened, are you okay?" she asked.

"BITCH YOU LITERALLY THREW ME OFF A CLIFF BECAUSE I SAID RUSSELL WAZOWSKI'S NAME IN VAIN! DONT FRICKING ASK ME IF IM OKAY!!!" I yelled.

"AccessDenied14" Balloon whispered under her breath.

"WHAT WAS THAT???"

"Um nothing, I'm just trying to inform people about our lord and savior Russell Wazowski, who rose from the dead out of nowhere and became a good joke again." She then started humming a song (the one that's listed above this chapter)

"I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FRICK YOURE SAYING BALLOON" I screamed, confused.

"YOU HAVE TO USE A FRIGGIN WHEELCHAIR UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR, OKAY Y/N???"

Wait, WHAT?? I HAD TO USE A WHEELCHAIR??????

"I can't go to Starbucks and post thotty mirror selfies in a WHEELCHAIR!! WHAT THE FRICK!!!" I yelled.

Balloon sighed and said, "Damn, no wonder Bethalissa hates you so much. You're always yelling and you're so annoying and obnoxious, you fricking hoe."

My heart immediately froze up, and it was not going to thaw anytime soon.

"BALLOON, YOU THOT!  LAST CHAPTER YOU WERE SUPPORTING ME IN THE BITCH-OFF, AND NOW YOURE SIDING WITH FRICKING BETHALISSA???? I CANT FRICKIN BELIEVE YOU, YOU HOE! BETHALISSAS A FREAKIN THOTTY ASS BITCH THAT ONLY CARES ABOUT FRICKING JORDAN! SHE SUCKS AND I HATE HER!" I screeched.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT BETHALISSA?"

"APPARENTLY MORE THAN YOU, YOU CLOD!"

Then, Balloon made this really weird and angry face like that bitch Yellow Diamond.

Then I got really scared and nervous and sweaty and said, "Uhh, Y/N out"
and I jumped in a wheelchair and rolled away.

"IM NOT PAYING YOUR HOSPITAL BILLS, Y/N!!" I heard Balloon yell.

"SCREW YOU, BALLOON" I yelled back.

Balloon had officially been removed from my life.

And it felt awful.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Balloon's POV

Y/N had officially been removed from my life.

And it felt frickiNG GREAT

WOOOOHHOOOOOO BYE HOE

IMMA GO WATCH MONSTERS INC WITH BETHALISSA AND JORDAN NOW XDXDXDXDDD