Heartbreak (aka Jordan Sucks)

THIS IS A JOKE, THIS IS NOT INTENDED TO OFFEND ANYONE, IF I DO OFFEND YOU PLEASE DO NOT ATTACK ME

Y/N's POV:

I woke up to my alarm beeping like crazy.
"Lol shut the frick up" I yelled as I threw it at the wall.
Then I remembered: I had to go to Starbucks and get a Pumpkin Spice latte because I'm really really basic and I can't go a day without my caffeine.
I quickly put on my ripped jean shorts and a f/c Taylor Swift tank top while humming Blank Space really loudly.

When I got to Starbucks, I saw my super basic BFF, Balloon, taking selfies with the dog filter on SnapChat while drinking her own Pumpkin Spice Latte, what a hoe.

"Heyyy Balloon!" I said really basically

"Oh hayyy Y/N! Are you here to SnapChat your Pumpkin Spice Latte and use the dog filter too?" Balloon asked, captioning her ugly ass dog filter selfie "hmu ❤️" before putting it on her story.

"Yeah, you know how I need my caffeine," I said, "how's it going with you?"

"Really really good!" Balloon cried happily, but then, she suddenly stopped smiling and started staring at someone behind me.

I turned around to see my jock boyfriend Jordan...flirting with another sloth! What the hell was he doing!?!?

"WHAT THE FRICK JORDAN WHO IS THIS BITCH" I screeched at the top of my lungs.

"Oh fucknuggets...Y/N, I can explain!" Jordan yelled as the weird sloth he was flirting with cowered behind him.

"BITCH WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BOYFRIEND?!??" I asked her

"Y/N, calm the frick down. This is Bethalissa, and she's my new girlfriend. Listen, I've never loved you, you're just a big ass thot" Jordan said, laughing.
That laugh used to make me so happy, but now, it filled me with sadness and anger.

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU JORDAN! YOU FRICKING JOCK! ITS OVER!"

Then, I turned to Bethalissa and hissed, "You two won't last a month."

Then I bought my Pumpkin Spice Latte, Snapchatted my pain and misery,and stomped home, crying like I'd just watched the first twenty minutes of Wonder.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Balloon's POV:

Lol I don't know wtf happened I didn't even know that Y/N was in a relationship with Jordan XDXDXDXD

Okay I should probably go talk to her now, bai lol