Damn, I Didn't Know Sloths Could Be Thicc

Y/N's POV:

Life sucked.

I had to SnapChat my life and go to Starbucks in a freakin wheelchair, Jordan cheated on me, I "lost" the bitch-off against Bethalissa, and Balloon was no longer my friend.

I was lonely as shit.

Then, one day, all that changed.

I was going to Starbucks while making a Flipagram of pictures of me and Balloon and putting the song "Look What You Made Me Do" over it, along with some broken heart emojis. Then, out of nowhere, I saw another sloth trip and fall on his ugly ass face, dropping all of the stuff he was holding.
When I wheeled closer to him, something stuck out.

Literally.

His ASS stuck out.

This sloth was the most thicc sloth I'd ever seen.

Like, holy shit, his booty was poppin'.

It was like two bees that were poisonous as fuck stung his ass and made it swell up.

It was like he had fricking basketballs implanted in his ass.

His frickin intergluteal cleft was as large as shit.

He had a really huge ass.

So I rolled right behind him, lifted my hand, and smacked those implanted basketballs as hard as I could.

Damn, that felt freaking amazing.

Then, I heard him yell "OHHHHHHHH HARDER DADDY" and I stopped.

"WHAT THE FRICK WAS THAT???"

"OH SHIT IM SO SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO SAY THAT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT"

Then we both started screaming until he whispered "Do it again"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY???"

"I WANT YOU TO SLAP MY ASS AGAIN OKAY Y/N????"

"HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME??"

"I watched the whole argument at Starbucks the other day with that asshole Jordan. Now would you just sLAP MY ASS ALREADY!!!??" He begged.

I pondered it for a moment.
Slapping this stranger's ass felt freaking AWESOME. But...he had a daddy kink.  Or something, I don't know.

I sighed and said, "You're lucky my anaconda's hungry, cause my anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun," and then I slapped his ass as hard as I possibly could, causing him to yell out.

Wait, that wasn't a pained yell, that was...

"WAS THAT  P L E A S U R E  I JUST HEARD???"

"OMFG IM SO FREAKIN SORRY Y/N, OH MY GOD ILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU!!!!"

I furrowed my brow.

"How, exactly?" I asked.

"Um, uh, I'll...buy you a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks and push you around in your wheelchair. Just please don't tell anyone I have this...kink," he said, looking ashamed of himself.

"Hmm...okay fine.  Also, I never asked your name." I said.

Then, he spoke those three little words that I'd remember for the rest of my life.

"My name's Sid."