Chapter II

As the hours go by the storm gets closer and closer making the waves stronger. Philip is standing at the front of the boat gazing out into the distance, he turns to his crew and starts ordering for a full turn around to head back to the main land.
Soon as they start the order, larger waves form and the sky grows darker, the ship gets tossed back and forth by the waves and the strong winds. The crew struggles to keep the ship stable. A few of them get an idea, they storm into Philip's quarters and grab him, he struggles and tries to pull away from them, but the men are much stronger and bigger then him. His shirt is ripped from him and he was tied to the main mast with rope, he struggles more and calls out for help but the rest of his crew help the men and start loading some of the supplies and food onto smaller boats. The ship continues to get tossed back and forth, lightning cracks through the sky, thunder roars and echoes around. Phillip trashes against his bindings as he watches his crew pile onto the smaller boats and sail east, waves crash over the ship harshly.

Suddenly it all seems to stop, the ship seemed to sink but no water crashing onto the ship. Philip looked up to see a massive wave pulling the ship up and on its side. Time seemed to go by slow, Philip was tired and weak and just giving up on struggling seeing that he might die soon.
The wave crashed over the ship flipping it over
~~~~~~~~~~