"What?" I stumbled over my question. Lauren shrugged her shoulders again, sitting up in her spot. I sat up as well, trying to see if she was serious or not. I didn't catch any emotions on her face; no disgust, no lying, no amusement. I gulped slightly when the shorter girl stood up from the bed. I was completely frozen in my spot. My heart was practically beating out of my chest by now. I didn't know if this was actually going to happen or not, but I wasn't prepared at all. I couldn't do this, I didn't know why I suggested sleeping together. It wasn't that I didn't want to, because I had always wanted to save myself for the woman I loved, which was Lauren. I just didn't know if she would regret this later or not.

"I said okay. But we have to set up some rules." Lauren pointed a stern finger at me. I nodded with my hands up in surrender. She bit her lip in thought while I stared at the sight. I could feel myself twitch in my pants so I had to avert my gaze. I really wish she was biting my lip like that. "No kissing for one, no feelings involved, no making it awkward after, um, do you have anything to add?" Lauren asked me after she listed her rules on her fingers. As much as it hurt to say it, I couldn't give off any sign that I had liked her more than a friend. With each rule that she listed off, I could feel my heart clenching even more. I knew I would eventually break all those rules anyways. The only one I could promise was keeping myself from kissing her. I already caught feelings for her, and I knew that my awkward self would make it weird afterwards anyways. That was just my nature.

"No taking our time, just get it over with." I shrugged. Lauren nodded in agreement and we sat there for a couple minutes avoiding each other's eyes. I hated suggesting that, because there was nothing more I wanted to do than be able to take my time with the woman I love. I didn't dare tell her that though, I didn't want her to get angry with me or have it compromise our friendship.

"Shall we get to it?" Lauren breaks the silence. She instantly begins removing her shirt and I could feel my member twitch in my pants. I shook my head and began removing my own clothes, knowing Lauren would get mad if she saw me admiring her. Lauren had known I was born different, and she never really said anything or cared for that matter. She just kind of accepted it I guess. I made sure I had a condom before anything, and set it down after taking my pants off. Lauren stood naked in front of me, and it took everything not to look or make it look like I was drooling.

I took a shaky breath and removed my boxers. "Holy fuck." She whispered. For a second, Lauren looked down at me wide eyed. I got super self conscious so I avoided looking at her. Lauren vaguely shook her head and went to lay down on the bed. Lauren was waiting for me to make the next move so I grabbed the condom and ripped it open with my teeth, faintly hearing Lauren's breath hitch. I rolled on the condom on and stroked myself to full hardness. Before I positioned myself between Lauren's legs, I noticed she was already dripping wet. What was she getting turned on about. Lauren's breathing was quickening as I hovered over her. I looked into her eyes for any sense of regret or unwillingness. After I found none, I looked down to help myself position my member to align with Lauren.

I only got the head in when Lauren was already gasping and clawing at my arms. I let her adjust a little after she arched her body into mine. Lauren's small body took a lot of time to get used to the intrusion, so we repeated the process of letting her adjust every time I thrusted further in. Lauren pulled my body flush into hers, scratching down my back and potentially drawing blood. She was a moaning mess, and those moans were music to my ears, I never wanted to not be able to hear them again. I was fully sheathed into Lauren by now. "Y-Y/N mo-move." Lauren moaned in a high pitch. Her breath was hot and fast against my neck and down my back. When I started thrusting slowly, Lauren bit down on my shoulder causing me to groan. I couldn't help but lean down and take the skin of her neck into my mouth, sucking and creating bruises.