Chapter 10

The darkness of death began to seep in. I felt like I wasn't apart of this world any more. I felt the shadows creep into my being to try and take me into a dark void of no return. I knew for cretin that this was the end. As my vision faded, I knew that Yami would take over and the monsters would return. Kamui might freeze over. Uninhabitable. The human race might die out or become slaves for Yami and his demons. But Yami wanted to be sure I was dead. He aimed and fired six missiles at me. I knew this was the end.

Suddenly, I saw a light on the other end of the battlefield. I didn't know if I was alive or dead. The light lifted me out of the darkness.

I was alive.

Time had felt like it had been slowed, the missiles sounded like they were travelling at a slower rate, as my vision began to return to me and as the beauty of the light faded, a figure became clear.

It was Shiranui. Or in other words, me from one hundred years ago. Shiranui howled into the night sky to get Yami's attention off of me. Suddenly, she leaped into the air like a divine gust of wind. So graceful and beautiful. Her gorgeous white mane cut through the sky like a sword. Her Solar Flare looked like a wave of rainbow coloured fire, that moved as freely as a leave caught in a wind current. She drew multiple Power Slashes in the sky, deflecting every missile that Yami had launched.

"Ammy are you ok?" asked Issun.

I let out a pitiful bark as Shiranui gracefully hit the floor.

"Is she going to be ok Shiranui?"

'She will be fine. If the people of this village believe in her.'

Shiranui turned around to face Yami. All I could do was watch. I didn't have the strength to lift my head. Shiranui drew a lightning bolt in the sky with her tail. A massive thunderbolt shot from the sky and onto Yami. Next she drew an X with an extra line in the middle. This created lots of ice rods that hit Yami from above him. Finally she drew the symbol for infinity, which created a ball of blistering fire underneath Yami. These were the brush strokes that were hidden inside of Thunderstorm, Blizzard and Inferno. These were Thunderbolt, Icestorm and Fireburst. The hidden techniques did quite a bit of damage to Yami. His hand went into the grove on the sphere and now it was as if he was asleep. Recovering.

'Great people of Kamiki.' Shiranui projected her voice, so she could be heard by the ears of humanity.

'We Gods can not function with out your support and your praise.'

There was muttering amongst the people of Kamiki.

'Amaterasu will perish from this world if you do not pray for her to win this battle and show her some appreciation.'

They began to pray for me to win, praising me for all that I have done for them in the past and blessing them with Chibiterasu's help.

Suddenly, my ill feeling disappeared and I was beginning to fell normal again. My mane and crimson patterns returned. I was back at full power. I rose to my feet and howled with my mane waving all over the place. Shiranui stood right up next to me and the villagers stood in amazement.

"They are both SHIRANUI!" screamed Mr. Orange.

'Shall we tell them.'

'I think so.'

'We're not Shiranui. It's Amaterasu.' we both said out loud.

"What!? But how can you both be the same wolf?" asked Mr. Orange.

"Well you see old men, the wolf you dubbed Shiranui. The one on the right, is from-"

There was a loud clunking sound that cut Issun off. Yami got back up and levitated into the air. He begun to get angry. His ball of a body began to glow with a black aura, until his entire body was covered by a black cloud. Yami let out a enormous ball of fire, almost like a molten rock from a volcano. With both of the strength of our Galestorm, we blew away the fire. Shiranui used Thunderbolt and I used Icestorm. Both of out techniques hit Yami at the same time. Then Fireburst and Power Slash. Next Cherry Bomb and Thunderstorm. Finally Inferno and Blizzard. For a finally I summoned up triple Cherry Bomb and so did Shiranui. The Cherry Bombs blew Yami out of the sky. Yami trembled, violently. A black void opened behind him. His body was being consumed by the void.

Suddenly, some icicles, another Cherry Bomb and a Power Slash hit Yami. It was Oki and Chibiterasu.

"We need to destroy him now, so he can never return." said Oki.

Unexpectedly, the other brush Gods appeared, except for; Kabegami, Kasugami, Yumigami, Sakigami, Hasugami and Yomigami.

"We have united to help defeat Yami." said Yomigami proudly.

'I guess your not all that lazy.'

'I guess so.'

'Look mum it's Bacon and Tigger.'

"Bacon, really?" said Bakugami.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!" roared Gekigami.

Chibiterasu get scared and hid behind Shiranui, thinking she was the present me.

"Right then, who wants to start off this assault." said Ishaku.

"We will." said Nuregami and Kazegami.

Nuregami lifted the water from the rive using Waterspout and Kazegami used Whirlwind to make the water into a whirlpool, then he used Galestorm to make it crash into Yami. Moegami and Chibiterasu used Inferno, whilst me and Shiranui used Fireburst. Yami's exterior was beginning to crack. Then Hanagami used Vine from the Konohana flower on the side of the cliff next to the waterfall, to Yami. His shell cracked even more. Tachigami continuously used Power Slash on Yami, which weakened the shell where she hit it. Gekigami and Chibiterasu used Thunderstorm, whilst me and Shiranui used Thunderbolt. Itemize used Blizzard, whilst me and Shiranui used Icestorm, but Shiranui also helped out by using Blizzard, also Oki shot icicles at Yami. This all happened in a matter of seconds. Yami was burnt, soaked and frozen, he was also electrocuted and wrapped up like a present. Lastly, Bakugami summoned a triple Cherry Bomb. Me, Shiranui and Chibiterasu did the same. Yami's exterior was so badly damaged, that when the twelve Cherry Bombs detonate; Yami's entire body exploded into a million pieces. He was never going to be a problem ever again.