34. Jinchuriki weapons

Author Notes: I claim no rights or claim to own the Naruto series or its characters as they are owned by Masashi Kishimoto. The only characters I do claim to own are the OCs that I will be using. I also don't claim the other kitsunes or demon foxes that I will be using as they are owned by the various anime series that they are featured in but all will have powers and abilities that they don't have in the series that they come from as they may also be OCC

Author: sorry for the long delay on putting this chapter up. I had to read the manga to take notes for the next several chapters in order to complete this story. Thank you for your patience and understanding as I shall now continue with this story. Please be sure to leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think.

Key guide: "regular speech", 'thinking to one's self', *telepathic/mental speech*, (author notes/translations), bold-demons/summons speaking, italics-attacks/jutsus/special abilities

Chapter ThirtyFour: Jinchuriki weapons

Zetsu traveled quickly back to Madara whom was truly Obito in disguise.  Obito managed to perform the Edo Tensei to resurrect Madara Uchiha from the grave.  Obito now called himself Tobi as he gave Madara back his weapon and command over the Akatsuki.  Both men had a transplanted Rinnegan and Sharnigan in their eyes.  Zetsu was just using both Madara and Obito to release his mother.  But Naruto was going to be an obstacle as he now had the sage's power.  Zetsu had no idea if the blonde Jinchuriiki had the power to seal his mother once again.  He wasn't going to take any chances.  Naruto had to be dealt with before Kaguya could be resurrected.

"Zetsu....... You are here.  How are things on the front line?" Madara asked as he placed on his battle armor.  

"Not really good.  I don't know how but, Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze has the sage of six paths power along with a kekkigenkai that I haven't seen before." replied Zetsu.  Both Obito and Madara looked at Zetsu in shock.  "I suggest that we deal with Naruto first as he has been prophesied to be stop us."  Both Obito and Madara agreed as the three of them made their way to the battle front.

Naruto and the other Jinchuriki stood on alert knowing that the battle wasn't over with.  Soon the sound of clapping filled the area.

"I must applaud you Naruto.  You have managed to kill of most of all the Akatsuki but this will end now and here." stated Tobi.  He was to deal with the remaining Jinchurki and to capture the Biju that they had within them.

"Madara......  But then again I have a feeling that you aren't the real Madara.  Which raises the question.  Just who in the world are you?" Naruto asks,  This question causes Obito to raise his brow behind the mask.  Naruto looked ordinary but his chakra seemed changed as if he had gained more power.  

"I am no one.  I don't want to be anyone.  All I care about is completing the moon's eye plan.  This world is completely worthless.  There is nothing left in it but misery.  You three should understand that since you hold a tailed beast within you.  But I will take those beasts from you now." replied Obito as he performed a summoning jutsu calling forth the Gedo statue.  The Gedo statue opened its mouth calling forth the captured Jinchuriki.  Each one had an implanted Sharnigan and Rinnegan in their eyes.

"Actually  living with a tailed beast isn't all that bad.  You can call yourself no one so that you can start a war.  But even in this world you think of as worthless, no one is falling for your lies.  You can change your mask and take on as many names as you want but, you're still yourself as you are only one guy.  No matter what......  I'm tearing that mask off of your face!" snarled Naruto as he activated his newfound kekkigenkai but not the sage's cloak.  Naruto could feel Kurama smirking in his mind scape.