how to flirt

Pia is late on a regular basis, he cannot be late for the prefect's rendezvous too

Pia is late on a regular basis, he cannot be late for the prefect's rendezvous too. It's the last thing on his to do list [other than finding his missing socks and figuring out how the fuck Cornel stole back Pia's cellphone from that bastard teacher]. Being late is definitely not at the top of his list, but it is nowhere near the bottom.

The first thing in his list has to be recuperating his shattering reign. [It's not yet floored, but he's well on his way into social annihilation.] [He can only imagine what his coach's opinion will be—a gay rugby player—he shudders at the thought. He's not gay.] Roman's idea was, and still is, a little far fetched, but Pia hasn't thought about anything better. Even a feigned friendship could cover this up enough for it to look...swell.

The hostel, unlike popular belief, looks like a hospital more than it does a prison. A prison would feel a little bit comfier than it does at the hostel—the food might be better too [at this point Pia'd rather starve than eat the quotidian grub served at seven sharp]. The walls, floor and roof are all flooded in the same off-white paint—it's the only consistent part of the hostel.

The rest is completely arbitrary: who's sick today? Who drew a penis on the bathroom door? Who broke the lock on the Western wing hall? [Even the hostel headmistress' mood has a discrepancy from week to week, but all the boys know that's nothing to do with their barbaric behavior.]

The second you step out of the hostel, it is a botanical garden of glory—precious plants grow in monochromatic patches where boys haven't killed it with a bat or a steady foot. The scenery is gorgeous—it's like finding the virgin in an orgy—or that surviving the brutality of a teenage piss. He'd say he's disappointed in his companions, but he doesn't count the amount of vygies he killed on purpose. [He's an arum lily kinda' man.]

Pia ducks a cricket ball, almost pummeling into his face. He greets a few younger ones, grade eights or nines, some stay for the weekend while others are waiting for their parents, with a wave and they reciprocate. They aren't successful at hiding the blithe grins when Pia acknowledges them—they just made eye contact with royalty. They're recognized by one part of the monarchy and it's considered a blessing—they are officially baptized into the school's rank.

The wall from the school's trimmings to Roman's house barely consists out of two steps [Pia's probably over exaggerating, but once the school is out of your view, his house is in your view].

The church stands behind the house like the bodyguard, watching like a guardian angel over the shoulder of the house. The church is that house's wings.

The house and the church is separated by a thin stone parapet no taller than his hip, joining the two red brick buildings together by skin and blood. The red brick house is nestled at the back of a forestry, thickets of bushes the first wave of protection against Pia. Flat stones are placed in front of each other between patches of grass to create a stepping stone path that leads up to a levitated front door guarded by several stone steps and a porch. Mahogany panels wrap around the front porch, like a jacket.