Chapter I

It was an early morning for the young Captain Philip, he was on his way for his first exploration. He boarded his boat and went to the captain's quarters and sat in front of his desk and started mapping out his destination.
Soon his ship set sail across the vast ocean and towards new lands.

It was evening by the time he left his quarters, he was hungry and tried from working all those hours away. Philip went under the deck to where the rest of his crew is to have small supper. For dinner there was cold and salty soup with only a few bits of bread.
He just shrugged it off and ate quickly then took a short stroll around the ship. He saw in the distance, far distance, a storm forming, without a second thought, he ignored it thinking it will part by the time he gets to it.

The next morning he eats breakfast, but he feels u safe as his crew members whisper quietly about him, saying that he's going to sail them to death. He finished up with his morning meal and headed back to his quarters to work. When he arrived in his room, he saw two of his crew members waiting for him, they greeted him nicely and both had a smile, but Philip seemed a bit wary. They told him about the up coming storm, but Phillip sent them away saying he was taking care of it. He knew in the back of his head, that it would be wrong to continue holding back the knowledge of the dangers of the soon coming storm, and that he should turn back.
~~~~~~~~~~