Why

•- 2 Years Earlier -•

"YOU BITCH"

He says while slapping me. I don't react to the hits and kicks anymore. I'm used to it. There are cuts and bruises all over my body but I'm able to hide them. He scolds me for going over to another boys house. My reason for doing so is because I was partnered up with him and so we decided to work at his house. My boyfriend, Hayate, was not happy. He thought I was cheating on him but no matter how many times I explained all I got was a beating. The day after that, my friend comes over to me and pulls me inside the girls bathroom.

"Hey.....are you ok?" She asked me

"Yea. I'm fine" I lie

"Come on (Y/n), I can see the bruises on your legs and the cuts on your arms. I'm your best friend. You don't have to lie to me. Who's doing this to you!?"

"I said it's nothing."

I walk away heading over to my class leaving (F/n - friends name) behind. While on my way, I get pulled then brought outside. It was Hayate.

"I don't think this is working out between us. I feel like you're cheating and you go over to guys houses without telling me. I don't think you're serious about our relationship."

"Are you breaking up with me?"

"Yea. Sorry it's just how things happened."

With the ending of that sentence he walked away. Inside I felt relief and happiness. I didn't have to deal with any of that anymore. Whole time passed, my parents saw the marks on my body and thought someone was bullying me. Since they didn't give me a chance to explain, they immediately made me change schools. I was in complete shock.

•- Present Time -•
(You are now a senior in high school.)

{ Y/n P.O.V }

I got used to my life here at my new school but today felt weird. I walk into the restaurant with my friend and wait to be seated. I'm here because (F/n) wanted me to go on a double blind date with her. Once the waiter seats us we wait for our "dates" to arrive.

"Ok, so they're both super hot. The guy I met says he'll bring a friend to our date because he's nervous. So I told him that I would bring one of my friends so it would be like a double date thing. You know?" she says

"Ok"

I few moments later a guy with someone next to him waves his hand towards us. (F/n) waves back and signals them to come over. When they sit down each guy is in front of us. I look up to examine who I'm going on a "date" with. Once he looks up at me he gives me a shocked face then smirks. I freeze. I couldn't move. why? Why?? WHY??? WHY IS HE HERE. I can't talk but I'm able to say a few words.

"I-I'm gonna go to the b-athroom for a s-sec." I stand up quickly trying to walk a s normal as I can. My legs felt like jelly.

"I need to go too." My "date" says as he follows me.

I quicken my pace and make it to the bathroom but before I can walk inside. I get pulled and pushed up against the wall.

"Ooooooohhhhhh (Y/n) how I've missed you. I bet you missed me a lot too."

"..." I don't respond.

But I easily remember what happened to me last time when I didn't answer. He pulls me into the family bathroom (I think that's what it's called but it's where both genders can go into the same thing.) then throws me onto the ground. I try to stand up put I hear the jingling of a belt being undone. My eyes widen and I start to shake. I look up at him and I see the belt in his hand getting ready to whip me. Why did Hayate have to come back into my life?

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

OMG!!! This is the longest chapter I have ever written!!! Thank you for reading and please leave comments it makes me really happy when you do. But I just love you all!!! Thank you everyone so much!❤️

Word Count - 681 😆