Chapter 28 - Icarus -

Začať od začiatku

He hiccuped quietly, and was furiously rubbing at his eyes. Akihiro was patting his back, silent.

"Hau..." Kukui looked towards their direction, "I know what it's like when you can't help but cry... But... When you say goodbye to someone you love, you gotta show them one last smile, yeah."

"...Y-Yeah..." Hau nodded, "I... I wanna go see Tutu..."

"Let's all head home," Akihiro agreed, his Pokémon following behind. Hau left them quickly, heading straight for Iki Town, and Kukui has parted ways with him when they got to Akihiro's home. Ivory was waiting outside with Meowth for him, and when they saw him, it took off. It quickly began circling Akihiro before jumping into his arms next to the Poké Doll. He explained what happened to his mother, finally letting himself cry into her shoulder.

---

A few days had passed since Lillie had left for Kanto, Akihiro had bought Hau the malasadas he promised and that brought the smiles back to the boy. In those days, no one had come to the Champion's Room to challenge Akihiro, he found it a bit strange but enjoyed the peace and quiet. Though, he was surprised to find the only person to come in wasn't there to challenge him.

"Hey," Gladion had walked up the stairs to find Akihiro sitting rather uncomfortably in his chair, leaning his back against the armrests. His head was red from being upside, "What the fuck..."

"No ones come in..." Akihiro mumbled, sitting upright slowly. The color began to return to his face, "I've been sitting like this for a while."

"I can tell..."

"What's up? I'm surprised you haven't challenged me yet..."

"In time I will, that's not why I'm here though," He walked up to Akihiro and handed him a card, "I was asked to bring this to you. Don't know what it is, but it says to go to the Akala Inn."

"Huh, that's the one you were living in right?"

"Yeah, same room, too."

"You read mail that was sent to me? I'm pretty sure that's a felony~"

Gladion rolled his eyes, Akihiro and he had grown a bit more as friends, and Gladion knew he was taking every chance he could to be friendly to the blond. He stood up from his chair, putting the card in his bag. "I'll tell the Elite Four I'm heading out. Thanks for bringing it to me."

"No problem. After you've finished whatever that is, come by Aether Paradise. I have something for you."

"You got me a present? I'm touched~"

"Watch it Akihiro, or I won't give it to you."

The boy laughed, patting Gladion on the shoulder, "I'll see you later. Oh, by the way, I hope you know I'm going to send that picture of you and Silvally to Lillie eventually." He immediately bolted down the stairs, laughing as Gladion yelled to him not to.

---

Akala Island wasn't a bad trip, he had ridden a Charizard there so it was quick to get there. He checked the card one more time to make sure he was in the right place and headed inside the room. Inside, two people stood there waiting for him. One was a woman with purple hair in a ponytail and dressed in a black suit, the other was a man with brown hair dressed in a lighter brown overcoat. He raised his eyebrow, confused as to what they wanted.

"You actually came..." the woman said, "Akihiro, correct?"

He was silent, reaching for one of his Poké Balls slowly, "Relax," The man said, "We aren't here to harm you. My name is Looker, I'm part of the International Police. This here is my boss."