Fourteen

"I pray that the, demons go away, they hauntin' us"

Allison

"Do you have to go?" Justin whines as I begin to collect my things. I already told my parents I was going to Justin's after work, however, I knew they didn't want me out all day and night.

I nod, causing Justin to groan in agony.  He stands from the bed, giving me a playful look. "What?" I ask, but he stays silent, a malicious grin on his face. "Justin..." I trail off, backing away from his slithering figure.

He suddenly charges at me at full speed, causing me to screech and cover my face.  I was lifted into the air, my my body being hugged closely to Justin's.  My legs wrap around his waist as I realize he wasn't going to let go anytime soon.  "There, now you're trapped."

I whine and attempt to wiggle free, but Justin was successfully sauntering down the stairs with me in his arms.  "Stop struggling," He snarls playfully, biting the tip of my ear.  I yelp, squeezing my arms tightly around his neck.  He enters one of his many living rooms, laying my back plush against the furry couch as he hovered over me.  "Stay another hour, please, baby." He pouts.

"I stayed another hour an hour ago." I laugh, glancing at the massive grandfather clock in the corner.  It had already passed midnight, and I'm sure my parents weren't too happy with me.

He sighs, "Fine, grab your things." He clears his throat, his puppy-dog playful attitude diminishing into thin air.  It's as if he realized we were about to leave his home and he has to morph back into his powerful self.

I sift through my purse to make sure I have everything before returning to Justin's side.  "Ready," I smile, hoping to ease him back into his joyful mood.

Luckily, he smiles back, leaning down to press a meaningful kiss to my lips.  His hand slithers to my spine, leading us out the front door. 

We sit in silence most of the ride home.  Justin looks distraught, as if he has an overwhelming thought whirling around in his brain.

"What're you thinking about?" I break him out of his trance.  He glances over at me, contemplating what he is about to say.

"I was just thinking how far you live from me." He looks back out onto the road, the empty streets are  eery and unfamiliar.

"Yeah, it's pretty far." I agree, not wanting to set him on edge. I knew there is more to his thoughts, but I let it slide.  "I'm excited for the gala, tomorrow." I add.

Justin flashes me a sweet smile, "Me too, you'll meet a lot of cool people."

"As your girlfriend." I chime in, biting my lip.

"That's right, baby, as my girlfriend."

We pull into my driveway, Justin turning of the ignition and stepping out. "You don't have to walk me to the door." I laugh, getting out of my own side. His hand finds the back of my neck as he ushers me towards the door.

"I want to." He cheeses.

My dad throws the door open, a distraught look on his face. He stares at Justin's hand on my neck as it slides to my shoulder. "Hello, Mr. Bieber."

"Hello, Darrell," he says with no emotion.  Typically, when boys met a girl's father they would be shaking in their boots. But Justin is different. He doesn't care for my father, every time he spoke Justin looks uninterested and carefree.

My dad stays silent as Justin presses a kiss to the top of my head. "I'll pick you up tomorrow at eight." He murmurs before stalking back to his car. I walk inside, but my dad stays at the door, watching Justin pull away into the darkness.