Arwen bumped my shoulder and raised her eye brows.

"Okay, just because I blushed a little doesn't mean I like him." I said quickly.

"Oh I know, but you were as red as the autumn leaves." She said back.

"Yeah right." 

"Okay my little sister, whatever you say." Arwen said.

"My Lady here is your room." The maiden said bowing.

"Thank you." I said, smiling at her as she walked away.

I walked into my new room. There was a balcony that was over looking the shooting ranges and the wall to keep trouble out of the kingdom. Over the wall was the forest, and I was definitely going to get away over there sometime.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Arwen said walking beside me.

"Yes." I whispered still looking at the view.

"I know your devious plans to escape there at times, but remember Amara you are not in Rivendell anymore. Dol Guldur is in Mirkwood and orcs wonder these woods all the time. King Thranduil sends his men out there to check things out and kill anything unusual." Arwen said.

"I don't care." I said.

She sighed and sat down on the queen size bed in the middle of my room.

I began to unpack and put things where I wanted them to go.

After that me and Arwen were done and talking about random things.

"So when do you think you'll be married?" She asked.

"I dont even know if I'm getting married." I said to her.

"Oh never mind with you, you probably will soon. I'll just talk to father about it." She said.

"Good luck." I said back.

Knock!

We both shot up and ran to the door.

I opened it slowly and saw a tall women standing outside my door. She had red hair and green eyes. She was dressed in armor looking as if she was a guard.

"Ladies, dinner is ready." She said, before storming away.

Me and Arwen exchanged looks and walked out of the room, finding our way down into the dining room.

We bowed and sat down. Thranduil was head of the table and my father at the other. Arwen and I were next to each other and the lady who came to get us was seated next to Legolas, who was also across from me.

It was a smaller dining table, then the usual one I've heard King Thranduil had.

I was eating and making small conversation with Arwen. Every once in awhile I would look up at Legolas.

"So Tauriel, I've invited you to dinner with us so you can catch me up on things in the forest." Thranduil said.

"Yes my lord, there weren't any orcs, but I fear that Dol Guldur will soon release them to go all over Middle Earth and some will be traveling this way." Tauriel said.

"Thank you Tauriel. Next month you plan to go around the same time?" He asked.

"Yes, my Lord." She said.

"And I plan to go with her." Legolas said, looking at his father.

Thranduil remained silent for a moment. "Alright, just be careful out there." Thranduil said.

Legolas nodded and we began to eat.

"So Elrond, when do you plan on departing?" Thranduil asked.