Chapter One: Regina

Once I woke up, I didn't want to move. Not much different from any other day I wake up, but at least this time I should be left alone by the servants.. Everyone in the realm was mourning his death. Me, being his daughter, I had more a reason to. I covered my head with a black pillow and then covered my entire body, plus the pillow, in the black blanket and sheet. Lucifer. My father. Only five days ago my father was still ruling Hell. Everything seemed fine, until They showed up. They being the angels. Contrary to popular belief, though I'm not entirely sure what others thought happened, dead angels to get judged like everyone else. There were, apparently, enough angels here in Hell that felt they deserved better. They thought "Hey, Billy, let's go kill Lucifer! Surely this is the best way to deal with our issues!" And started a rebellion. The leader of the rebellion was named Karion. Funny name, kinda sounds like carry on. Anyway, he killed my father and assumed that meant he would become the ruler of Hell. Nope. Murder is just as bad here as it is on Earth and in Heaven. Karion and the rest of the rebellion were thrown into prison, yes an actual prison and not chains dangling over lava for all eternity, and now Hell was left kingless. And now that we're all caught up with recent events...

I rolled over and shut my alarm off just before it beeped, curling into a ball under my blankets and tear stained pillows. He wasn't even a bad guy, what made people say that? Because God said it? God is a huge dick! "Oh you want to be more powerful so we can be equals? I'll throw you down into Hell, have fun! Let's just go in and lie, saying you did all of this stuff rather than me admitting that giving my creation free will despite me having a plan was a horrible idea.." Seriously, what is that guy's problem? I took a few deep breaths, finally deciding that I didn't want to suffocate under my blankets. Just as I sat up, I heard a faint knock at the door. "Princess Regina, the council is here to speak with you." It was one of the servants.. I would have gotten mad, but the council being here was a huge deal. You though that Lucifer did all that Hell managing alone? Nope. The Council Of Souls act as both advisors and partners. Having one of the members in your home was like having, well, my father or myself in your home. But more important than me. "Alright, tell them I'm on my way down." I announced, climbing out of bed. I changed clothes quickly, fixed my hair, and pulled on my shoes as fast as physics would allow. Time to see what these guys want...

Regina's clothes + hair: