Episode 1 - Pride Before The Wall

Host : Hello everyone and welcome to the beautiful Uruguay, South America ! In just a minute, 24 of our most cutthroat and dirty players will be entering the game and that's when things start getting real.
-
* on bus *
Jemmye : So, how are you doing ?
*in Confessional *
Jemmye : Hey guys, it's me Jemmye and the last time you saw me was on rivals II ! Since then I've really just been focusing on life.
* back to bus *
Marie : So, what's good Jordan ?
Jordan : Nothing much, but aneesas being real quiet.
Aneesa : What ? ! *laughs*
* in confessional *
Jordan : Its really fun to be back, and I'm looking around and I see alot of nice ladies, this is gonna be a fun time * laughs *
-
* Cast leaves bus and enters the arena *
Host : Hello, guys. As you know, this season will be like no other. I'm looking at some of the most dirty players in the game. Now, without further ado, i'd like to welcome you all to the challenge : Free Agents !
* cast claps *
Host : However there's a twist.
*in Confessional*
Cara-Maria : Well then.. *chuckles*
*back to arena*
Host : This season will be played solo.
*Cast gasps and grins*
Host : Now, we are currently standing in the arena, this is where all of the eliminations will take place. Now, I'll see you guys tomorrow for your first challenge good luck, you'll need it.
-
*in Confessional*
Marie : So, we get to the house and it's huge. It's has 2 pools, a basketball court and a gym. I cant wait for this season.
*In Confessional*
Camila : Hey y'all, it's me Camila!
The last time you saw me on tv was Rivals II where i made it to the final. Obviously people don't see me as a physical threat, however I am a mental and social threat.
*in pool*
Preston : I NEVER SAID ANYTHING BRANDON !
Brandon : Why are yelling right now dude ?
*in Confessional*
Nany : So, we get to the house and Preston and Brandon are already arguing, and honestly the fight is so stupid.
*in pool*
Preston : *in Brandon's face* Don't talk about me behind my back !
Laurel : *holding Preston back*
STOP !
Brandon : I'm not scared of you dude.
Preston : Does it look like i care, leave me alone cause you don't know me. *walks away*
*in Confessional*
Jemmye : This whole argument is probably the dumbest thing I've ever seen in my life.
-
*in bus*
Jonna : Oh my gosh..
*in Confessional*
Jonna : So We pull up to the challenge location, and it's A HUGE BUILDING. My fear of heights may get the best of me.
*on 12th floor*
Host : Welcome to your first challenge this season !
*Cast claps*
Host : Your first challenge will be Played in two teams of 6 players, each team participates in a multi-stage race to the top of Montevideo's World Trade Center. The teams are then split up into 2 teams - two of four players and one of six players. The four teams are positioned at two different locations - one three-player team is chained together at the rooftop next to a locked box at a puzzle station, another three-player team is chained together at a plank hanging from the edge of the rooftop, while the three-player team is chained together at the base of the building.In Phase 1, the two three-player teams race against each other through all 42 stories of the World Trade Center, and each team is possessing a key that will be required to unchain their respective 3-player team that is chained together at the locked box, where Phase 2 will begin.In Phase 2, two three-player teams uses a key to unlock a box which contains puzzle pieces. When that team solves their puzzle, another key is retrieved to unchain the other three-player team standing by near the plank.In Phase 3, players from the original 2 teams have to race along a plank suspended 450 feet above ground level, one player at a time, then retrieve a pink flag sitting in the middle of a rolling log, and ring a bell in the fastest time possible. The entire challenge is a timed event, and the team that completes the challenge in the fastest time wins, while all members of the losing team are automatically sent to "The Draw."
*in Confessional*
Cara-Maria : This is probably the hardest challenge I've ever done, so I'm really scared
*back to challenge*
Host : Now, I have a hat right here, in the hat contains all of your names. The two team captains are .. * pulls names * Laurel and Brandon. Now, laurel please choose one male to be on your team.
Laurel : Um, I choose Jordan.
Host : Brandon choose one female to be on your team.
Brandon : Uh, Marie.
Laurel : I choose Cara-Maria.
Brandon : Ima go with bananas.
Laurel : Zach.
Brandon : Aneesa.
Laurel : Devyn.
Brandon : Um,Cohutta.
Laurel : Frank.
Brandon : Theresa.
Laurel : Nany.
Brandon : CT.
Laurel : I'm gonna go with Dustin.
Brandon : Jemmye.
Laurel : Um, I choose jonna.
Brandon : I'm gonna choose leroy.
Laurel : Chet.
Host : Now, emilee,jessica,Johnny r. And Preston are left, Brandon, please choose one guy and one girl, laurel will automatically get the last two.
Brandon : Um, I choose Jessica and Johhny R.
Host : Ok, laurel you get Preston and emilee.
-
Next time on the challenge: Free Agents :
Camila : " I'M NOT SCARED OF YOU "
Nany : "Sure"
Camila : " *punches nany* Really??
Producer : " Camila, no stop !
-
Producer : Since camila put her hands on nany... *suspense music*
-
Sorry no new episodes of whodunnit have come out. I've been working on this and a new episode of whodunnit and I've been really busy. However a new episode of whodunnit will be released tomorrow!