Chapter 10

Aflaah's POV

After calling my In-law and greeting her, I wanted to go back to sleep considering the fact that I woke up early today. Just when I wanted to read my phone started to ring,the name "Farouk" appeared on my IPhone. I kept looking at the phone not because I don't want to answer the call,a little shakara won't hurt huh?

"Assalamu Alaikum" I said in a very small voice that I never knew I had.
"waalaikumussalam,how are you?" I heard a mesmerizing yet husky voice at the other end asked.
He asked about me,my wellbeing and my family. I don't know what I feel,but it's very strange because I have never felt like this with anyone else.

"Ya Rabbi choose what is best for me" I prayed in my mind.
I brought out the materials I wanted to read before the call,but I ended up thinking about "him". So I kept the books and went to Ma,maybe if I'm with her I can get my mind off his thoughts.

"Baby nah(My baby)" called out Ma immediately she caught a glimpse of me coming into the sitting room.
"Na'am Dearest Momma,how are you?"
I'm fine Alhamdulillah,but you don't look alright. What's troubling your mind Aflaah?
"It's nothing Ma,I'm just tired I guess but trust me nothing is wrong with me"
"Alright my dear,just know that I'm always here when ever you need someone to talk to "Ma said smiling.
"Thank you Momma,I love you"
"I love you too my baby,more than you do".

(Alhamdulillah for Moms,they really are a blessing to our lives. We should always make sure to put a smile on their faces,they are treasures. May Allah grant them long lives and prosperity, and those who are dead May Aljanna Firdaus be there final abode, Amin)

  ***
"Aflaah,ina yayan naki ne(where is your brother)?" Mama asked as I passed where they were sitting down;that is in the veranda.
"Ma, I don't know Wallahi. The last I saw him was yesterday,that too in the afternoon" I answered.
   Today is the second day of events in Ya Khaleefa's wedding. The knots were tied earlier today in Alfurqan Mosque. Now there's a Walimah taking place in my home. There are only 2 events aside the Wedding Fatiha;Kamu(I don't know it's name in English,it's just a traditional event for only females) then Walimah. Ya Khaleefa is an Ustadh😁 hence he said there won't be any extravagance in his wedding,he said the reason for the rampant failure of marriage is because of the kind of things people do in the wedding. Like the mixed gathering of the opposite genders and so.
Though Farida wanted more but he somehow convinced her and she said she's okay with the 2 events.

I somehow felt bad too,because I wanted to meet "him" but Allah has other plans for me. Don't get me wrong, I might not even talk to him when I see him I just want to see him,that's all!

FAROUK's POV

"Amirah, how many events are taking place in Farida's wedding ne? The cards I saw were only for Kamu and Walimah. I asked.
"They are the only ones Ya Farouk,the groom said he doesn't want many events taking place.
"Aww okay" I said feeling bad that I will not get to see "her".

I think about the girl alot these days, I LIKE her! Yes I really do!
Wait..don't get me wrong, I said I like her and not love. There's nothing wrong in liking someone right?

"Ya Farouk can you please drop me at Farida's house? Amirah requested.
"Why me? What of the driver? You hate it when I rest ko?
"Ahh no, he's not around. He took Mom to there,she left before I finished dressing up"
"Same story every day,let's go "I replied getting up.

***

I wanted to leave immediately after dropping Amirah,but something made me stay. I don't know what it is though.
I brought out my phone from my pocket and started surfing through the internet when I heard the sound of a car halted beside mine. I looked up from my phone and guess who I saw?
Yes,it's "her" My Beautiful Aflaah, she looked breathtakingly beautiful at the same time modest. She wore an Abayah that made her look so classy.

"Yan mata" I called out smiling.
"Barka da rana(Good evening) She said her cheeks turning pink-red from blushing.
"Yawwa,you look beautiful.
"Thank you"She said smiling,looking down at the ground like something's going to pop out from there.

Authors Note
Assalamu Alaikum lovelies, It's your girl again😊 How y'all? How's Mommy? How's Daddy? How are friends? Hope everyone and everything is fine and dandy? If so then Alhamdulillah,if not then may Allah make it easy on us🙏🏻

I was just sitting and was like let me try reading this book, I started with the last chapter and then ideas for this chapter popped up. I hope you enjoy it❤️

We've started classes last week💃🏻 lol,don't mind a JAMBITE😁😂 I'm excited and nervous😨 But In Shaa Allah all will be well if you people include me in your prayers👏🏻😊

Please Please Please, Vote,Comment and share. It means a lot to me. And also not voting and commenting hurts alot,it breaks my heart to write and get a few votes😪💔💔

May Allah bless you and grant you all your heart desires 🙏🏻
Thank you for sticking by. I really appreciate🙌🏻

I love you all💓💕

نعمة الله💕
حبيبته☺️❤️