[ 30 ]

ONG_SEONGWOO
hey kiddo, I went up to my dorm room to get you some dry clothes

ONG_SEONGWOO
since y'know woojin spilled mocha on urs

ONG_SEONGWOO
and ur dad will kill me if u get sick

ONG_SEONGWOO
ok i get that ur probs being all flirty w jihoon and woojin rn but u should still answer my texts

ONG_SEONGWOO
y/nnnn at least look at them

ONG_SEONGWOO
i'm on my way back down there

ONG_SEONGWOO
OH SHIT
hold up

ONG_SEONGWOO
Y/N HURRY ANSWER
LOOK AT MY TEXTS

ONG_SEONGWOO
i think I just saw daehwi go outside

ONG_SEONGWOO
isn't that a bit too much for you to handle all at once?

ONG_SEONGWOO
i'm trying to warn u here but ur not even reading my texts

ONG_SEONGWOO
i'd go out there and help u myself but i already know that u can handle it

ONG_SEONGWOO
ur a tough girl

ONG_SEONGWOO
even if u can't u gotta figure out ur feelings on ur own so just meet me inside when ur done bub

¸¸˚¸¸˚

"Y/n...?"

An overwhelming feeling took over your body. You heard a huff come from Woojin, "You gotta be kidding me." He complained, running his fingers through his hair.

"Daehwi.." Your voice trailed off.

"It's really you!" He exclaimed, a smile plastered on his bright face. He took a step forward, beginning to make his way to you.

"Daehwi." Jihoon warned, stepping in front of you.

His smile faded, eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he tilted his head a bit. "Are you still gonna keep that act up?" Woojin scoffed, annoyance in his voice.

"What the hell are you even talking about? You don't know anything, so stay out of this." He slightly raised his voice, eyebrows knitted.

"Stay out of this?" Woojin huffed.

"Since when do either of you even talk to (y/n)?!" Daehwi questioned.

"Y'know this is your fault to begin with." Woojin argued, completely ignoring his question. "If you hadn't blocked her in the first place she never would've blocked us!" He yelled, frustrated. "Piss off! You don't know shit!" Daehwi screamed back.

"Daehwi!" Jihoon scolded.

"You gonna apologize for calling me names last night! Huh?!" The anger could be heard in Daehwi's voice. "Don't talk to me like that! I'll apologize once you say sorry to (y/n)!"

"You keep saying that, and I don't even know what your talking ab—!"

"Guys stop pleas—!"

"No! Hold on, (y/n). I'm just getting started." Daehwi interrupted.

Curses and argues were being yelled back and forth. Their quarreling became faint. Your eyes began to well up with tears, you looked up to come face to face with Jihoon who was still standing in front of you. His eyes softened at your emotional expression. His eyebrows were arched up, concern shown in his eyes.

He grabbed your hand shaking his head no, already knowing what you were going to do next.

You arched your eyebrows and your bottom lip began to shake as you tried to release from his grip.