[ 08 ]

"the heck?!" you screamed at your phone. daehwi had removed you from the group chat.

yes, you were getting pretty annoyed at the situation that had just happened, but all you wanted was for daehwi to explain to his friends who you were, not kick you out of the chat.

you couldn't blame him though, you hadn't even told him your name. what would his friends think if they knew that daehwi was taking to some stranger he didn't know the name of.

you decided to just forget about the situation you were in only moments ago, but your mind couldn't help but wonder what that samuel guy was talking about. why would he think that you would tell the others? who were the others? he didn't even know you and you didn't know him, at least you thought you didn't.

no, you're right. neither of you know eachother so there was no reason for him to tell you something like you guys hadn't just met.

you placed your phone beside you on the couch, as you grabbed the remote control and flipped through the channels. oh shit, wait. you checked the date on your phone realizing today was Friday.

you tried to stop yourself, you didn't want to be friends with daehwi at first, you didn't even want to talk to him, you still don't. but, he's making it so hard for you. he's always trying to talk to you, despite how rude you are to him sometimes. always trying to get some information on you, wanting to know you better. even if you didn't want to, he continued to text you, and you can't help but feel a little happy about it.

you didn't really want to be so interested in daehwi and care about him, especially since the thought of any boy at all broke your lil heart, all because of your ex. but you just couldn't seem to push the curiosity out of your head.

what's are his hobbies? and what was it that made him so frustrated with himself?

you turned the tv on to the channel daehwi had told you about and waited as the minutes passed by for whatever he wanted you to watch at 7.

6:52 p.m.
-
-
-
-
-

6:57 p.m.
-
-
-
-
-

6:59 p.m
-
-
-
-
-

7:00 p.m.

you furrowed your eyebrows in concentration as the title Produce 101 appeared on your TV.

"the heck, isn't this supposed to be the sports channel or something."