[ 29 ]

GUESS WHO'S BACK BITCHESSSS jk ily my sweet angels <3 did u all miss me!!!!

y'all finally ready for an update?!!?! *inserts seongwoo's girly voice saying "ne~" from weekly idol*

okay I'll shut up now and let you read, all I'm gonna say is I hope you're ready & make sure to get comfy ;)

Enjoy the chapter, loves <3

¸¸˚¸¸˚

It had begun to snow again. Except this time it was light snowflakes, landing on light posts and on the tip of your nose.

With his arm still draped over your shoulder, Seongwoo chuckled and tapped your nose, removing the small snowflake.

"You cold, kiddo?" Seongwoo asked, breaking the silence that filled the cold night sky.

"No, not at all. That's why I'm shivering. Idiot." You muttered under your breath. "Yah, I was gonna lend you my sweater. But not anymore." He teased while shrugging, clearly hearing what you said. He removed his arm from you, allowing the cold air to hit you and walked past you to try and get away.

"I don't need your sweater anyway!" You responded, playfully. You grabbed snow from the ground, forming a snowball. You were ready to throw it at his back, but you felt someone take your hand.

You glanced down at your now locked fingers and look up to see Jihoon, who was grinning at you. You immediately turned away, your cheeks turning into a light shade of pink.

"Jagiya~" Jihoon finally spoke up.

"Y'know you're prettier than what I pictured in my head. I mean, I knew you were pretty, but I didn't picture you this pretty." With that, you finally turned to face him, only to see Jihoon already staring back at you.

"Your hands are really cold," he frowned, before taking his jacket off and wrapping it around you. "Feel better?" He asked and began to playfully swing your locked hands back and forth. Your lips couldn't help but curve up a bit, forming a small smile.

He noticed your change of expression and gave you an eye smile back, nearly tripping on a pile of snow.

"Woah! Be careful." You warned, finally speaking up, failing to hold back a small laugh.

"Whoops, Can't keep my eyes on the sidewalk when someone as pretty as you is distracting me." He beamed, shrugging, taking a quick glance to find you smiling at his response, before focusing his gaze back on the sidewalk.

You sighed, "Even in person, you're still the same Jihoon that I know." You giggled turning to look at him. "Of course," he responded, amused.

"We're finally her—" Seongwoo turned to face both you and Jihoon, but was interrupted by the sound of Woojin's voice.

"Y/n." You heard his deep, gentle voice come from behind you.

You stopped in your tracks, locking eyes with Seongwoo, reading his eyes. It's alright, kiddo. Just talk to him.

You looked up at Jihoon who loosened his grip on your hand, before he hesitantly let go. You twirled on your heels to face Woojin, looking down at the snowy ground beneath your shoes.

You heard his footsteps come closer to you, and felt his index finger lift your chin up for you to look him in the eyes. You saw sadness in them, almost as if he was gonna burst out into tears at any moment, with his eyebrows furrowed from curiosity and desperation for an explanation.