Chapter 4

Laura's POV

The torches lit back up. I looked around and Becky and the red masked turtle were gone.

No one said anything, we all stared at the wall that the missing people where standing next to.

I walked over to it as did a purple masked turtle.

"This is not the same wall that was here a moment ago" I said.

"The torch is missing" the purple masked turtle said.

"Exactly that means this wall was rigged to turn around and take whoever was standing here to a room on the other side of the wall" I said.

I looked at the ground. there was a small circular line in the ground separating the ground near the wall from the ground we were standing on.

The purple masked turtle looked at the ground not 3 feet away from me.

"Look hinges Leo and Amber must've fallen through here" he said.

"We gotta get them out!" Tina said.

"There's nothing we can do about it those doors won't open unless the person controlling what's going on in this house" I said.

"Oh..." the orange masked turtle said.

We kept walking, unsure of what lied ahead. I stopped and caught the attention of the purple masked turtle.

"Hey nice detective work" I said.

"You too" he said.

All of a sudden something or someone pushed us down what used to be stairs but had changed into a ramp and we slid down into the darkness of the basement...