Chapter 2

Amber's POV

I put on my blue tank top and jean shorts on and met Becky, Chris and dad were waiting.

Becky had on her favorite green tank and jean shorts and Chris just wore the same thing he wore to school, a green shirt and army pants, beside him was a black duffle bag. I asked the question any curious sister would ask.

"What's in the bag?"

"None of your bees wax" Chris answered.

I could feel the steaming anger building up inside of me but Chris was my brother and he would find a way to get me back some how if I punched him in the face plus I usually put my anger into something more creative.

Tina and I normally pull pranks on those who annoy the crap out of us.

"Alright whatever lets go" I said.

We walked over to the docks, there were plenty of booths and people, some mutants some not.

Becky and I spotted Laura and Tina by our dads booth, he always ran a booth at this fair so naturally we always knew where we could meet up.

"Hey guys" Becky said.

"So what's first guys? Ferris wheel?, house of mirrors?, dunking booth?" Tina asked.

"No Tina non of those, but I have a suggestion..." I said.

"No no no no no I am not going there!" Becker screamed. But I didn't listen.

"The house of horrors" I said.

"Awww yes!" Tina said.

"Awww no!" Becky and Laura screamed.

"Come on girls you can suck it up for your sisters" my dad said.

"THANK YOU DADDY!" I said.

"Fine..." Becky said we walked into the haunted house with a bunch of other people.

All of a sudden the floor came out from under me and I fell through the trap door into the darkness...