"But-"

"You heard him, brat. Get loss!"

"You!"

"Please, Young Master. I'll be fine...trust me. Okay?" I whispered the back part softly, loud enough for only him to hear as he looked back and forth between me and his dad indecisively.

"5 minutes." He snarled at his dad dangerously low, making his dad roll his eyes irritated.

"Childish brat...whatever...Just get loss and close the door behind you." Without a second word, he stomped out of his dad's office and slammed the door shut. Sigh...I hope that he'll calm down soon.

"Now that he's gone...Ryan."

"Yes, Master?"

"Adrian's boyfriend." Shit. Does he know something about us? Did he find out that we're dating? Shit...keep calm Ryan...don't panic.

"What about Young Master's boyfriend, Master?"

"Do you have any idea who he is? Since you're the only one closest to him."

"No, Master. He hangs out with women all the time."

"Is that so...tsk. Here's the thing. I want you to follow Adrian tightly from tomorrow onwards and find out who his boyfriend is. I want you to give me any actions on what he has done which may link to his lover. I'm so getting rid of that pest once and for all. Got it?" Getting...rid? What does he mean by...that?

"What do you mean by getting rid, Master?" He smirked slightly, hiding it slightly with his hand. I have a bad feeling about that look...

"That's none of your business. Do not question me and just do your job. Got it?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good. You may leave now."

Adrian's POV:

"But I-" A finger is placed over my lips, preventing me from continuing my sentence.

"Adrian. It's alright, just go." He smiled weakly as he brushes his thumb gently over my cheek.

But I don't want to go. I've finally got a chance to spend time with Ryan which he agreed to willingly but I have to go for this shit which wasn't planned for at all! What kind of bullshit is this?!

The look on Ryan's face back in the office when the news was announced was just so heart-shattering. He looked like he was stabbed in his heart and I hate it. Why? Why am I so useless that I can't even protect my love's smile? I fucking hate how weak I am.

"But-"

"Shhh...don't cry. You did nothing wrong. I have something to do anyway. We can go next time, okay?" He said soothingly before pacing a soft peck on my forehead. What did I do to have such a understanding boyfriend like him?

"O-Okay...um...what did my dad talk to you about?" He stared at the wall behind me blankly for a few seconds before giving me a soft smile.

"He wanted to ascertain if you're doing your work and not slacking off. Plus if you're meeting the monthly quota he gave you to meet." Phew...thank goodness.

"Thank goodness...I thought that he was going to pick on you or something."

"Don't worry, Adrian. Oh, you should get going now or you'll be late." Oh...5:30...oh well, who cares.

"Okay...then I'll be going now. See you later, love." Stealing a kiss from him, he smiled warmly before shooing me away silently as he sat on my bed.

"Take care, Adrian."

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

"Finally you're here. Took you long enough." She tsk-ed irritatedly before slipping into the passenger seat like she owns the car. I didn't even invite her in yet...