Ch.5-Affinity Test and World Crisis

The participants hurriedly approached the instructors for the Affinity Test. They were excited to know what kind of power would lead them to the path of immortallity, will it be a power to have a job for close combat, magician, illutionist or may be advanced jobs like magic warrior or an alchemist.

While the others are greedy to kbow their fate, Leo and his brothers decided to take the affinity test later with the last group.

Charles bragged the feeling of the awakening ceremony, he said that it was comfortable and he felt like he was full of power.

Time past and finally its the last group's turn to take the test. Each batch have 10 people so it took time for the batches to finish taking the test one by one.

Leo was fiddling with the controller, with the appearance of a watch, he reviewed his status and arranged the skills in order for him to be informed of new aquired skills and also hide some of the original's past reincarnation skills, well its because the skills are absolutely outrageous okay?

*[Elemental Magic that can wipe out an entire continent, skills for Monster Taming that can even make a divine beast kneel in submission, spirit magic etc. Almost all of the skills are able to kill gods you know!? Now who says that it's not outrageous!]*

Leo sighed in his heart, *[Do the original want to fight with gods!? Then why did you give up getting out yourself here since you have this skill!?.....wait don't tell me.... he was too shocked knowing that his soul was chained and forgot about the fact that he can fight the gods for his freedom?....nah imposible right?]*

Leo blurted out in his mind not knowing that he got it exactly, the original did really forgot about the fact that he has the power to fight the gods...

Unfortunately Leo still isn't able to grasp the full power of the original's body, thus unable to fight the gods. Welp it can't be helped, he will get use to it when the time comes.

Suddenly a loud cheers and chaterring pulled Leo back into the reality

Leo was the last in the line, but because of his tall stature he can see the everything clearly.

It seems a teenager had an affinity to Spiritual Power and Magic. The teenager looked arrogant, his chin was raised up in a haugthy manner.

*[This guy looks a bit like someone? Where did he see someone who resembled him? Was it on the banquet? Who wad it again?]*Leo narrowed his eyes and stared at the teenager's face

"He is the eldest son of Marquis Graz, Amir." Arthur said like he heard Leo's thoughts

[Right! It was the head of anti-royals! Marquis Graz! Now thinking about it, that Marquis' son really took after him haugthy and arrogant to the max!]*

Leo chuckled and Arthur looked at him curiously,"Why are you laughing?," he said

"I was thinking that they are really similar" Leo laughingly said

Leo then felt a malicious glare directing at him from the front, Amir was glaring at his direction.

*[eh...really similar they both even glared towards my direction...tsk tsk tsk so.. here's the second generetion of anti-royals]* Leo sarcartically thought then looked straight at the glaring teenager with a cold smile.

Amir Frowned when he saw Leo looked at him coldly smiling but soon recovered, he smiled mockingly and spoke loudly.

"Hmph how was it? Do you think you're greater than me? You're just a piece of ugly trash! A piece of trash like you isn't qualified of having the right to have a high standing in the noble society! You're just a weakling! How dare you shame me that year! You will pay for it! Ah...but don't worry I will forgive you after I shove you to the mud of despair unable to wash yourself up!" He shouted his smile full of hatred.