Villain system ch.0(prolouge)

Inside a dark room there's a boy who is currently cursing the internet

"Damn! what's wrong with this computer its lagging to much!!!"

His name is Leonard Crystal, Leo for short. He is a normal highschool boy. No, actually he's not, he is the type of guy where girls and even boys on his school screams on. He have that unparalled face to the point that you would think that he isn't a human but a goddess, yes, goddess because his face shows a very delicate but sharp features, a very girly face indeed, he still got a manly appearance just that because he is too beautiful and handsome the first thing they would think is a girl.

Because of his experience in middle school where he was chased by a group of guys thinking that he was a girl. He was a Man! He screamed at them, fortunately his beautiful face grew sharper showing his manly sharpness and momentum.

He grew his hair long as well as his bangs so it would cover his face revealing only his nose and mouth. So since he started highschool he decided to cover it up with his bangs and alienate himself in the class. He doesn't want anyone getting close to him to prevent uneccessary occurances, he just enjoyed being alone browsing on the internet, playing some games and reading books.
When he is interested on anything he would totally be absorbed on it, he hates being distrupted so he is pretty pissed right now.

Leo shooked the computer but accidentally splashed the water on the keyboard

"Sh*t!!!"

He hurriedly wiped the keyboard while cursing

"What the heck is wrong with this day, so unfortunate!!!"

He was done wiping the keyboard and was about to turn on the computer again. Suddenly he saw the screen turning On, on it's own, the screen started to show various binary numbers then suddenly a pixelized face appeared and said smiling,

"Found you"

A hand stretched from the screen and dragged him. He struggled but the arm was too strong, it was pulling him towards the screen.

There was a pet siberian husky pup named Rai by his side it was a fluffy and loyal pup, it tried to help its master when he saw him struggling, he barked but when he saw that the hand isn't bulging an inch he pounce on it intending to bite the arm. Unfortunatedly before he could even pounce on the arm he was suddenly stopped mid air the vase that accidentally fell because of the puppy stopped falling midair just like the little pup.

The boy frowned and called out to his pup and hugged it with his free arm. He screamed but no one heard him, it was very strange it was like the time is stopped the water in the vase isn't falling in the ground.

What exactly is going on!? He exclaimed on his mind.

A second later he felt weak it was like his strength is draining bit by bit, he was unable to struggle. He tried so hard but was unable to move suddenly everything turned black, he was successfully dragged by the mysterious hand.