His soft smile returns. "I'll see you soon."

I take a deep breath and finally turn around, now that i'm inside. I look around and see two empty seats.

One next to a blonde girl, and one next to a guy wearing the same jacket as the mean guys from earlier. I decide to sit next to the girl, just in case that guy is like the others.

I don't want a repeat of what just happened.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" I ask her quietly.

The girl glances at me with her eyebrows furrowed. She scoffs when she sees me, but I ignore it. "Sure, whatever." She goes back to looking at her phone.

I take a seat and place my bag beside me.

The girl suddenly turns and looks me up and down, her eyes flashing with recognition. "You're the slut who was walking with Mason just now."

I frown and tilt my head. I know what a slut is but i've never been called one before. It's not a nice word. "I-I'm not a slut, i've never had a boyfriend before."

She rolls her eyes at my reply. "And you're dumb too." She sighs and her glare returns. "Look, Mason is mine, he always has been and everybody knows that. So back off."

My eyes widen. "I didn't know he had a girlfriend."

The girl gasps and I frown again. "Don't talk to me like that bitch, unless you want to get slapped." She says through gritted teeth.

I quickly shake my head. "No, I-I really didn't know he was in a relationship."

She scoffs and raises her hand, but just as it's about to reach my face, another larger hand stops it.

"Quit being such a bitch, Nicole." An unfamiliar voice says.

Nicole's eyes widen. She moves her glare to the person who stopped her and snatches her hand away. "Whatever, just remember what I said." The warning is clearly directed at me.

I nod, slightly confused at what just happened. When I look to see who stopped her from hitting me, I notice it's the same guy in the jacket, which i've now realized is for football.

I guess I shouldn't have judged him so quickly.

I smile shyly. "Hi."

He chuckles. "Why don't you come sit by me?"

I quickly nod, desperate to get away from the girl next to me, and collect my stuff up before following him to his seat. I sit in the empty one next to him.

"Sorry about her, she can be a bit of a bitch sometimes." He explains.

That's another mean word.

I slowly nod, unsure of what to say. I'm new to this whole conversing thing.

"So, what's your name?" He leans back in his chair.

"Lily Rose." I say with a grin. "What's yours?"

"Jackson, but you can call me Jack."