Chapter XXI

A few days later, the gods give us 'permission to help and assist CHB' while we stay there.

I've trained with Akida a lot, and we've mastered each of our new abilities. We can work together really well as a team and can take down hydras...totally accidental discovery...ok so maybe somebody had threatened to burn my blue cookies, and I went BERSERK, and a hydra just happens to find us...thanks, Akida.

Akida can turn herself invisible, so she flies with me while I walk around. Where am I headed to now? A stupid challenge...some Ares kid apparently. What was his name? Whatever.

I walk casually without any armor into the Training Arena. The guy is already there, and he is talking to Annabeth. I come into their conversation by clearing my throat and motioning to the battlefield. They hold up a finger before discussing more until Annabeth walks over to me,

"We've decided to have a two on two battle so-" I interrupt her, "Actually I can fight one on two just fine." Before stepping onto the battlefield. Annabeth scowls before grabbing her Yankees cap and dagger and walking to the middle right after the Ares dude does.

"I'll be fighting with Mark today," she announces. She glances to Jake, and he smiles reassuringly at her. She smiles back, but I don't care; I have Mistis now.

She looks at me as if looking for my weaknesses. I've fought with and against this girl for years, so I know her top to bottom. I fix my stance to attack in between the two to split them apart.

Annabeth takes note of my change in stance but seems confused as to why I changed it. Chiron announces the start of the battle and all the rules right before I lunge in between the two and knock Mark aside. I whirl around to face Annabeth's slash with a block and a slash of my own.

She blocks and aims for my leg. I jump up and attack her shoulder. She parries and attacks me when I landed. I block and lock blades with her. Our blades push against each other before I remember about Mark and disarm her.

I spin around to face Mark's powerful attack with a raging deadlock of swords. I push and knock his sword to the side. His grip tightens on the hilt of his sword as he swings at my knee. I knock his unsteady swing aside and am about to disarm him when a yell came from behind me, "ha! I knew it!"

I disarm him and catch the hilt before finding Annabeth battling a no longer invisible Akida. I feel anger fill me. You can cheat on me, Annabeth, but you don't mess with my friends!

I lock blades with her dagger to my sword before twisting her dagger away. Her eyes widen as she falls onto her back. I hold my sword point to her neck as Akida settles down on my shoulder in her small bird sized form.

"You can mess with me, Annabeth. But my friends are off limits," I say coolly to her before sheathing my sword into ice form.

I walk off from there, and I'm still angry. She must've found Akida and me training outside of camp, or she never could have guessed.

I give Akida a blue cookie to tell her that it's okay. She nibbles it happily as Mistis and the others run up to me.

The girls slap me, and the boys just glare without the slap.

Mistis and Thysia both say in unison,

"What the Hades is this?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG I'M SO DARN SORRY. I'M PUTTING ALL MY BOOKS EXCEPT FOR GLACIEM ON HOLD RIGHT NOW SO I CAN FINISH GLACIEM AND ITS VERY POSSIBLE SEQUEL OR MAYBE EVEN SERIES. BUT WE'LL CROSS THAT BRIDGE WHEN WE GET THERE.

BYE Y'ALL FLUFFY TAMARINS!

~xXJust A GirlXx AKA Tracey!!!

update: oh my god triple exclamation marks? wtf