A Day In School‼️

Start from the beginning

He thought about it for a second but then let out a smile.

"You don't want the girls to look at me don't you?" He asked.

I crossed my arms and started blushing.

"What...nooo....I didn't mean it like tha-"

"Yea I'm sure you didn't." He said stepping closer.

"But trust and believe you don't gotta worry about no other girl cause I only got eyes for you." He said taking two fingers and lifting my chin up.

He leans in and gave me a nice and slow kiss on my lips. Normally I should be pushing away but once again my body wouldn't let me. It's like he was a freaking magnet and my body was just attracted to him.

He took his arm and wrapped it around my waist pulling me closer to him as if we wasn't close enough.

I put my hand up and placed it on his chest to push him away but all I did was place it on his chest and leave it there. He backed away and smiled.

"You act like you don't want me so bad but then when I kiss you you don't push away, why is that?" He asked.

"Trust me if I could I would but don't take it to heart." I said.

"So why is it that I have to back away first and not you?" He asked smiling.

Why is it?

I didn't know what to say so he let go of my waist and smiled. He gave me a kiss on my forehead and walked passed me.

"Come on we already late." He said going downstairs.

I let out a deep breath I didn't know I was holding in and looked at the time.

Great I'm late for my first class.

I walked in to school and walked in the classroom hella late with Dae Dae behind me. I told my teacher hi and quickly took my seat.

"Can you both please sign the late log at the end of class." My teacher said.

"Gotchu miss." Dae Dae replied smiling and winking at her.

I gave him the most disgusted look ever.

"I know you not flirting with the teacher." I said.

"Whattt no why would I do that?" He asked.

I squited my eyes at him cause I didn't believe it. He just winked at me and started to write in his notebook.

I chuckled and started to copy of the board. I herd people talking behind me and seconds in to ease dropping I realized they were talking about Dae Dae.

"He came in here looking like a snack."

"Girl I told you on Friday he looked good you know realizing?"

"You think he go out with JoJo?"

"Hell no you know JoJo always friends with street niggas not with them."